G unit- Rider part 2 video

MF Cunt

Hardest G-Unit song out for a while. Was rinsing that form Elephant In The Sand tape. Swagger is mean, hook is infectious, beat knocks and rappers deliver. 50 uses to vocoder to full effect, Yayo rides the beat the best and Bank$ does alright, nuffin speshThe vid is shot well. I like the locations and costumes (not sure how the navy stuff will go down in the hood) as well as overall theme, but the editing is horrible. The scenes chop way too fast. Not even epileptic but I could feel a convulsions coming on. Its got no timing to it, theres just no rhyme or reason for it.Big tune still

sh*t, Rick Rock produced that? Thought man ducked out the game. I think there needs to be a return of them late 90s early 00s producers. Dame Grease did the hardest record on Re-Up Gang tape. Them man should still be able to cut itAnd no I'm not talking about Rockwilder

sh*t, Rick Rock produced that? Thought man ducked out the game. I think there needs to be a return of them late 90s early 00s producers. Dame Grease did the hardest record on Re-Up Gang tape. Them man should still be able to cut itAnd no I'm not talking about Rockwilder
Yeah he as been quiet for a while. Good to see him using his old sounds. The tune reminds me of Jay-z - change the game.Dunno whats good with rockwilder, Man fell off differently.. Really hope he could return as well.

Little intermission. Me and you yungdon, producer convo.Just Blaze is a next producer thats gone AWOL. I swear he's another one thats just disappeared. Havent seen him on any albums since T.Lie vs TIP
Lol @ T.Lie.Yeah thats the last time I heard something sick from Just blaze. I dunno what is on these daysI always prefared his synthesized beats to the Soul Sampled ones. Alot of people prefare is sampled ones tho..When man was making hits like- Flipside, React, Memphis bleek - War, Pump it up.. He was that guy!

When he banged out them tunes I was still hearing new tunes on Westwood. I fall into the category of everyone else, prefered the sampled ones. I still think his beats knocked harder than Kanye's. Musically I'm not sure but they deffo knocked.See I would do a AWOL producer appreciation but those threads have to be done on Yank sites. No disrespect, but most people on here heard that sh*t after it buss so dont really rate them guys 'cause they judge by todays standards or never heard them guys.Anyway back to the intermission, there was a bunch of sick producers the rose early 00s when you think about it. Heatmakers, Just Blaze, Kanye, Neps obv., Alchemist, 9th Wonder... Who was your fave them times?

Yeah I agree he was far better than kanye when it came to cuttin samples and his drums banged harder.. I will have his sampled beats over kanyes anyday..heatmakers had it on lock one times Jeez! what happened to them guys. They kinda faded with dipset..I dont know if you still remember poke & tone (trackmasters). They ran things for a bit. Alchemist - He only seems to work with unknowns these days..You remember needlez? (Made that young buck - let me in) He was suppose to be the next to BLOW. He faded as well.Ohh and TrackstarFrom the 00 timesFave producersRick Rock - After Dre, My favourite Westcaost producer. Dj quik came close. Rockwilder -The neptunes - baitHavoc - When this guy wants to build a road banger he will do It.. My fav tune - 'Burn'Alchemist - Till 2004Dark child - Heat makerz- Associating with Dipset was a gift and a curse Imo..These are the ones of the top of my head. But they were nuff that came & went. A couple of new guys int he scene. But I dont know if they will last that long.

Yeah man I was tipping Needlez back then myself. He did two on The Massacre as well, Piggy Bank and God Gave Me Style so I thought that was him.Yeah could never forget about Trackmasters, they made the best HH club-friendly songs imo. They made proper party tracks not songs that worked in a club environment but better suited to your whip like most.Trackstar was them Chingy guys right?

Guest David Braund

lmfaoi still cnt watch the full videothe way man walks in with 2 helpers, top undone n all thatgrowls n then starts singin in autotunei keep wheelin it up coz i end up on the floor5/5 for comedic effect