Sign in to follow this  
North Aleng

WISDOM TEETH

Pain is like 8/10some1 was tellin me clove oil or sumshit, wats da best solutionive bin sippin bells and backin pain killers tbh

I had the same problemI ached if for a couple days then it went.The pain is coming back abit tho.I usually have a mouth wash with raw Lime to beat the pain.I dont think there is much solution other than removing it TBH.I might remove mine when have got the time.

ive never had an issue wih mine infact i didnt even notice them come im not entirely sure if they are fully through lol

ive never had an issue wih mine infact i didnt even notice them come im not entirely sure if they are fully through lol
Had mine age 14 :Dpain was apalling

salty water is not for pain its just 2 make sure u dnt get infectedi put coke on the tooth last nite, but i was up most of the night ona hype

Currently gettin mine.Eating sweets at this very moment in time does help :DNormally I just take some pain killers and im fine.

One of mine is comin through i seen it when i was looking to see if i had something stuck in my tooth yesterdayDidn't even notice

Guest Radio

my back 2 slowly coming thorough for about 2 years now don't hurt

Mine's coming through but the main problem I was having was excess skin not used to extra teeth, so I kept biting it.I use brainpower to stop the pain. Better than any rememdy. I aint been dentist in about 6 years, can anyone top that?

Do you have to pay for just check up's?Excuse my naivity cos I aint been since i was under 18

my left one came throughhurt a bit at firstbut its been fine sincedoesn't look like its fully out though

my right one is out but my left is coming through at the moment, it's killing me. it feels like my whole jaw is swollen

mine killed when it 1st came up but its cool thoughcudnt even imagine the pain of gettin it removed :D

had all 4 out all at oncethe laughing gas sh*t they give u to knock u out is the sickest high ive ever had (i dont do drugs) I was catching jokes all the homethe pain after was the worst ive ever had in my life, the pain killers do nothingthey put some green cotton disinfectant stuff in the gums which has the worst taste ive ever tastedgenerally a bad experienceglad all my other teeth are OK

Do you have to pay for just check up's?Excuse my naivity cos I aint been since i was under 18
yes. yes you do.its 16 pound i think

Gargle warm salted water.Mine flair up every few months and are f*ck*ng agony.
Same... my cheecks go red too. Don't bother taking anything for it tbh... paracetamol is a flop.I never knew painkillers didn't actually solve the pain... they just switch off a part in your brainwhich tells you when you're in pain :D

yes. yes you do.its 16 pound i think
KMTGoes to Kings CollegeTTKK