WISDOM TEETH

North Aleng

I had the same problemI ached if for a couple days then it went.The pain is coming back abit tho.I usually have a mouth wash with raw Lime to beat the pain.I dont think there is much solution other than removing it TBH.I might remove mine when have got the time.

Mine's coming through but the main problem I was having was excess skin not used to extra teeth, so I kept biting it.I use brainpower to stop the pain. Better than any rememdy. I aint been dentist in about 6 years, can anyone top that?

had all 4 out all at oncethe laughing gas sh*t they give u to knock u out is the sickest high ive ever had (i dont do drugs) I was catching jokes all the homethe pain after was the worst ive ever had in my life, the pain killers do nothingthey put some green cotton disinfectant stuff in the gums which has the worst taste ive ever tastedgenerally a bad experienceglad all my other teeth are OK

Gargle warm salted water.Mine flair up every few months and are f*ck*ng agony.
Same... my cheecks go red too. Don't bother taking anything for it tbh... paracetamol is a flop.I never knew painkillers didn't actually solve the pain... they just switch off a part in your brainwhich tells you when you're in pain :D