FAO: LADIES

Grafter

in the first year it did make my periods heavier for like the first 2 days of every cycle but even so i thought it was a minor so it couldnt have been that bad for me to have it in for 5 years then another one for 3 years i thought it was way better than the pill.no i didnt have the progesterone one but that was just me theres no reason not to but for me thats the whole reason i wanted the coil to be chemical freei couldnt feel it when i pressed my womb or anything,only time you are aware of it is if when you first have it put in the doctor leaves the threads a certain length and when you have sex your partner can sometimes feel the threads so you just go back to the doc and he shortens it. the threads are no thicker than cotton but obviously a slightly harder consistency. Evry month you check the threads are in place by just feeling the top of your cervix and checking the threads are there thats ow you know its also fitted and stable.like i said its just uncomfortable when you have it put in but apparently it isnt when you have had a baby.

i take cerazette because my monthlys were getting BADits a Godsend i sweari've had no problems with it at allat first i did get some headaches and nausea but that stopped and ever since... :D even lost weight whilst i've been on itas i mentioned in a previous thread, my friend has no luck with any form of pill, injection, anything.shes depressed over it man

what one are you on, if at all?
I went on a pill ( cant remember the name of it , some word that i cant pronounce ) that was supose to reduce the heavyness of my periods, it also made me pile on the pounds and my breasts seemed to all of a sudden look really big and they felt really heavy as well.didnt last to long on that pill

i use the microgynon one (if thats how you spell it)i haven't had any problems with itwhat problems have people had with it?
when i went on it, i only used it for one month, bled everydaygot extremely emotinal, crying and overly hystericallower sexdrive, but who wants to have sex when they are bleedin day in day out anyway
wownone of that has happened to memaybe the emotional thing, but i'm pretty emotional anyway so i wouldn't be able to telli don't even think i've gained weightyou lot are all scaring me about this pilleven though i haven't had any bad experiences with itlol