FAO FEDS

Mr. Martinez

SEEN JUST FOUND THE ANSWER I WAS LOOKING FORBritish police forces are required to use the SDE 16+1 codes (as opposed to the commonly-used radio shorthand IC codes) when spoken contact has taken place and an individual has been given an opportunity to state their self-perceived ethnicity.So basically if you're stood there and they radio, 'the person is IC whatever'you can run riot

Guest Radio
If you are in a whip and u cruise past 2 feds on street and u start pumping out NWA - f*ck Tha Police can they do anything?
Thats inciting police hatred and with the terror laws they can detain you forever without a reason for doing that

If you are in a whip and u cruise past 2 feds on street and u start pumping out NWA - f*ck Tha Police can they do anything?
Thats inciting police hatred and with the terror laws they can detain you forever without a reason for doing that
lmfaostraightwas reading up on police powers the other dayits jokes bruveverything that the police can't do, for example stop someone for no reason or on the basis of clothes, sex, gender, anything is marked off with a *when you read the *it =excluding when acting under section 44 of the terrorism act 2000

My boy nearly got arrested when we were about 12 for saying he was a terroristWas jokes, he said what if I said I'm a terrorist, police guy said I could arrest youHe said I'm a terrorst the policeman pounced on him got him in some f*ckery lock and chucked him against some fence and made him apoligise

plus if feds come up to u on road and ask u for ur name and adress, do u have to tell them?cos i thought u didntbut everytime it happens to me and i goes "why, u dont have a reason blah blah blah" i get pure hassle and bullshit about arresting me so its long and i usually end up giving my name etc.

plus if feds come up to u on road and ask u for ur name and adress, do u have to tell them?cos i thought u didntbut everytime it happens to me and i goes "why, u dont have a reason blah blah blah" i get pure hassle and bullshit about arresting me so its long and i usually end up giving my name etc.
nah u dont have to tell them ur name or address for surewhen they ask why im always jus like id rather not saybut if u got suttin on u then being co-operative is ur best bet.....when feds ask u where ur going, where ur coming from, who ur going to see, do u HAVE to tell them yet?
nah im sure u dontbut its the same scenariojust say ur walking from/to a chicks house