The London Underground party

Fresh

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought this was the name of some ravebut the idea sounds pretty good, i wouldnt go thoKids and kidettes, it's official - we're getting on the first train to pass Liverpool street after the clock strikes 9PM , second to last carriage, travelling CLOCKWISE! huzzah and thrice huzzah!I'm going to work out what time to get the same train at each consecutive station - I'm sure we won't be easy to miss though! I reckon it's something like this:9.02 at tower hill, 9.14 at embankment, 9.20 at Victoria and so on. May be wrong but I'm sure that's a damn good guess. More on this to follow. Spit spot.This is a terribly genteel affair, what, so let's do this in some serious style. Think cocktail party glamour, think electrogogo glitter craziness, think flamboyant over-the-toppery. Do whatever you like, but let's do it in style!Two little rules, obvious though they may sound: 1 - drink responsibly, whatever that might mean..2 - be nice! Spread the love baby, we're making this happen together! That's it for now, partypeople's. Get the date in your diary and let's make this a night to remember!

Guest Radio
No pics? Or are we all expected to be on the faggotry highway of voyeur that is Wacebook
Now you would suprise me if you can give me photos of something on tommorow night
If I can't see the page how am I supposed to know

lol really tho wots drinking on the train for the sake of gettin hammered really gna achieve, is it any different to just cotchin and gettin wasted for no reason on a binge drinking tip....fair enuff its the last time u can LEGALLY WHIP OUT SUM BOOZE n swig it dwn on the train without gettin it confiscated or gettin chucked off....but think bout it honestly......isit REALLY gna be the last time u drink on the train?23245441.jpg