The 4% 6 month mission... UPDATE

ShowermanSamuel

You may remember I posted this time ago, think it was on the old forum still. I said it would take 6 months and I only had a 4% chance of goin thru.Basically, group of four girls. I banged two (admittedly deadout) of them but had always been OVER on one of the others. Serious wife potential etc.I found out this potential wife made a little comment or two that was effectively "I'm on Dan Early".These times we'd never spoke but girl number 4 is acting as double agent and tellin me what potential wife is sayin and lettin me know what deadout 1 & 2 are sayin in the meantime.So to get you up to speed.Drew the work email of potential wife, messaages on a regs, drew the number, couple texts couple calls. Building a rapport etc. All goin well. Makin my intentions obvious from the start.Double Agent says from the outset that potential wife will never go there cos it would come like groupie love. I take no notice and continue, obviously.In the meantime deadout 1 is BEGGIN it every time I see her. Literally BEGGIN to get drawn at the end of the dance. I'm not havin it. Double agent tells me that deadout LOVES me off even tho I've made it clear I would never reciporcate.We get to about a month ago.. I just drop few lyrics and say f*ck this longness, f*ck deadout 1 (she'd snake potential wife in a hot second if roles were reversed) my words exactly were "Be selfish for once".BOOM now she agrees to let me take her out.Two days before the 'big date' she calls me "I feel bad, I dont think its a good idea. Even if we kept this one secret I couldnt keep lying every time we go on a date. I know deadout would snake me but I'm different I just cant do that."Double agent also confirms to me that deadout 1 said to potential wife the weekend before "You always attract people you shouldnt" as in man that have already bored tru deadout 1 or 2 (or both in my case). Deadout 1 doesnt realise that her looseness/farseness causes this.My questions VIPers is this..This was always the impossible mission. However progress was made and we'd got as far as arranging the link up. I was within sight of the finish line but buckled at the last hurdle.This IS salvagable with time and the right plan. I see this girls as LEVELS.Suggest me some moves to finish the race please?

Tell her u are not on itDeny any claim she makes of previous relationsUSA president style fam
Its not so simple. Hear the fukry.. Deadout one got a lift from deadout 2 the first time I mashed it to the hotel. Irrelavant but deadout one gt her man to pick her up from the hotel after LMAO.Its common k in the group of four that we did a ting, deadout one went back and gave me ratings.Denial is not an option anymore.I have thought of all angles. Hence my plea for help today.

tell deadout 1 that the only way you and her can be together is if she stops being friends with the girl you like obviously drop bars to make her believe that you are seriousand make sure she understands that she has to make clear to the girl that you like that they are no longer friendsthen tell the girl you like everything that you did (so deadout 1 can't use it against you later) and just tell her that you just wanted to show her that deadout 1 wasn't a good friend and that she doesn't need people like that in her lifethen ask whether she really wants someone who wasn't even a good friend to prevent her from having a relationship with youmay work, may notjust a suggestion

If being yourself isn't enough then she's not the one for you, because if she was, she'd stop the games.Part of her might want to, but unfortunately, the larger share wants you to CHASE, like you have been.When the right person comes along, you deal with the circumstances they come under. The situation may not always be ideal (i.e this one), but DEADOUT CHICK 1 has no right to dictate who you or her friend can or cannot see.If Potential Wife isn't mature and wise enough to see this then I suggest you leave well alone and move on.

yeah persistance is key here, you have got to get this girl on her ones and make it very clear about your feelings and intentions. she is that loyal sort which is a nice thing to see, but whats the point when the snakey one would f*ck her over? she needs to be kept well out of the picture also, dunno how your gonna manage that, best of luck though. one word of advice, dont waste too much time on this girl, it will drive you mental in the end.

Man.You're getting this caught up over 1 chick?When theres millions others to choose from?Persistence is all good and well.But when you've drawn it out for months and are back on here asking for advice.Move on fam, put your efforts somewhere else.If you're adamant on boring through it, I have a feeling it would just be a link for you and her.If she can't clearly distinguish the bullshit her bitter, c*ck blocking friend is spewing to her, and logic (if she likes you), she's nowhere near mature enough, or on the level to be a serious partner.If anything, chances are she's enjoying, and getting a nice ego boost out of the efforts you're going to to get with her.When you like a woman, if you dont close and go for the kill within the first 3 times (a number imo), it makes it much harder to get out of that "that guy I see sometimes" zone.Fall back (I dont mean only call her once every 2 days instead of once everday). I mean dont contact her at all. Let her chase. If 2 weeks have gone and she hasnt made contact, she didnt like you enough to even see how you were getting on/make an excuse to get in touch in the first place.I hate seeing guys caught up, putting so much effort into girls that are ultimately on a pedestal and no better than the rest.