Offical MGS4 Thread

Faisal

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/877/877611p1.htmlClosing Comments:
If you’ve ever loved any one of the Metal Gear games, or any moments from the series, there will come a moment when MGS 4 will send your spirits soaring. If you’ve loved them all, well then there’ll be many, many more. It’s a masterpiece. But forget you read that. Go play it and find out for yourself. Because it’s the kind of game that, if you play it after being told it’s a masterpiece, might end up disappointing you because of the hype. So forget the hype. Forget that it’s a magnificent, ground-breaking, masterpiece. Just play it, and enjoy a dazzling, heart-lifting, voyage of discovery.
Hideo's done it again. Definite buy. :D
Sick thread on MGS4.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not even gonna read the review, im preordering this asap.cnt wait, its coming out the day after i do my final exam :D

was always a definite buy.*can't be bothered making a new thread so I'll just throw this info in here*pause.jpgIn-game XMB, trophies, in-game soundtrack coming in June
*cums*

was always a definite buy.*can't be bothered making a new thread so I'll just throw this info in here*pause.jpgIn-game XMB, trophies, in-game soundtrack coming in June
Was always gonna be a definite purchase but boooy 9.9 seems a bit too good to be true, especially since online was swag in that beta.But this makes me very very happy.Let the whoring commence.

I can't see why anyone would have NOT considered getting this game in the first place.
Gundam may want a word with you then. :D
lol wtf?This game got 9.9 'cause of the storyline tbh. Game can of get a max 9 without good online play. Game will be finished within a week, everyone would have finished it. Will buy it though suppose, i have to, there ain't no other games out on the ps3 lol

I can't see why anyone would have NOT considered getting this game in the first place.
Gundam may want a word with you then. :D
lol wtf?This game got 9.9 'cause of the storyline tbh. Game can of get a max 9 without good online play. Game will be finished within a week, everyone would have finished it. Will buy it though suppose, i have to, there ain't no other games out on the ps3 lol
lol nah it was when hideo said that he is disappointed with game you was having second thoughts.