Offical MGS4 Thread

Faisal

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will not go all out and buy this like GTA, just going to order this off Shopto when they have it in stock. Not in a rush at ALL.
lol yea that was some stupidnesscant believe i went gamestation at midnight for that load of sh*tim gonna order MGS off shopto tomorrow or something

surprised that there is hardly any hype surrounding this release,well nothing like the GTA release,8days
The MGS series doesn't appeal to such a wide range of gamers like GTA. Lol @ mums going out at midnight to buy their underage sons GTA when they don't even know the content of the game.Anyway, Famitsu gave MGS4 a perfect 40/40. However, bear in mind that the magazine has been criticised for favouring Japanese games that have a long gaming history (e.g. Zelda, Mario, Final Fantasy).I'm hearing more rumblings of the long cutscenes. When I do get the game I will watch them, but I will not be happy :D I found the series to have potential for hit-and-miss. MGS and MGS3 were great. MGS2, not so much. I just hope this one isn't like MGS2.

The marketing/promotion for this game is slacking.still haven't seen any adverts of the game on tv.
What adverts did you see for the PS3 GTA? Give it a few more days. lol ___________>>>>>>>>>Sonys European Marketing team

The marketing/promotion for this game is slacking.still haven't seen any adverts of the game on tv.
What adverts did you see for the PS3 GTA? Give it a few more days. lol ___________>>>>>>>>>Sonys European Marketing team
__________>>>>>>>>>SCEE FULLSTOP.Pisses me off how they par the europeans but japan and US are hooked up

f]gfdgfd'g']fdfg]'fdgdf]g'dfam i the only 1 whos bare excited about this.omdzmgs4 on thurs + my last exam on wednesday = euphoria.
In a word NO. I finish work this week on wednesday which gives me from thursday til sundsay night to beat this game out.Ba da da da daaaa, Im lovin it!

surprised that there is hardly any hype surrounding this release,well nothing like the GTA release,8days
The MGS series doesn't appeal to such a wide range of gamers like GTA. Lol @ mums going out at midnight to buy their underage sons GTA when they don't even know the content of the game.Anyway, Famitsu gave MGS4 a perfect 40/40. However, bear in mind that the magazine has been criticised for favouring Japanese games that have a long gaming history (e.g. Zelda, Mario, Final Fantasy).I'm hearing more rumblings of the long cutscenes. When I do get the game I will watch them, but I will not be happy :DI found the series to have potential for hit-and-miss. MGS and MGS3 were great. MGS2, not so much. I just hope this one isn't like MGS2.
Serious?I thought MGS2 was over sick. I didn't like MGS3. They went overboard with everything. To just try and do something simple felt like I had to dra up some massive war strategy and get the greenlight from war generals, and then with every one step I had to go back to update it and get another greenlight.

The MGS series doesn't appeal to such a wide range of gamers like GTA. Lol @ mums going out at midnight to buy their underage sons GTA when they don't even know the content of the game.Anyway, Famitsu gave MGS4 a perfect 40/40. However, bear in mind that the magazine has been criticised for favouring Japanese games that have a long gaming history (e.g. Zelda, Mario, Final Fantasy).I'm hearing more rumblings of the long cutscenes. When I do get the game I will watch them, but I will not be happy :DI found the series to have potential for hit-and-miss. MGS and MGS3 were great. MGS2, not so much. I just hope this one isn't like MGS2.
Serious?I thought MGS2 was over sick. I didn't like MGS3. They went overboard with everything. To just try and do something simple felt like I had to dra up some massive war strategy and get the greenlight from war generals, and then with every one step I had to go back to update it and get another greenlight.
MGS2 introduced a protagonist that I didn't care about, therefore, I ended up not caring for most of the storyline. I also thought the storyline was a bit too convoluted (although I did like the basic concept of it). I think my main issue with it was the story rather than the gameplay. That's not to say that it was a terrible game, I just preferred MGS and MGS3.