Sign in to follow this  
Jubez II

peanut butter

...erm, so yeah no homo I'm tryna spread some peanut butter but it's not working and it keeps ripping up the bread. do i need to warm it up or leave it out for awhile or something.pls lock as soon as answered.

Well assuming you stored your peanut butter in the fridge leave it out for a while.

Yea mine does that aswell. esp when im making the famous peanut butter, banana & honey sandwich. It f*cks it up.

Guest Esquilax

try and get your knife exactly parralell to the bread

Yea mine does that aswell. esp when im making the famous peanut butter, banana & honey sandwich. It f*cks it up.
so you just leave it out yeah ?http://sundaynitedinner.com/peanut-butter-banana-honey/
I just spread it as best as i can. i dont leave it out...but we store our peanut butter in the cupboard tho.That PB/Banana sanwhich looks noice.

Guest Esquilax
Try getting your bread parallel to the knife.
I'll f*ck you the f*ck up

how has no1 done it yet*dnt no how 2 embedd so*'ITS PEANUT BUTTAH JELLAY TIIIMEPEANUT BUTTAH JELLLLAYPEANUT BUTTAH JELLAY'i hate peanut butter still

Guest haze-e
so you just leave it out yeah ?http://sundaynitedinner.com/peanut-butter-banana-honey/
I just spread it as best as i can. i dont leave it out...but we store our peanut butter in the cupboard tho.That PB/Banana sanwhich looks noice.
This thread just made me make one still.Aesthetically - Not so pleasing on the eyesTaste - Banging.

Guest Radio

Nah what you do it, get the knife inside the jar, whisk it about until you can some soft peanut butter and boom, spread that sh*t and repeat. Lol @ leaving it out on the side when you can heat it up in 30 seconds with a knife whisk.

Nah what you do it, get the knife inside the jar, whisk it about until you can some soft peanut butter and boom, spread that sh*t and repeat. Lol @ leaving it out on the side when you can heat it up in 30 seconds with a knife whisk.
do I heat the knife first.

Guest Radio
do I heat the knife first.
No, the kinetic energy should be enoughand lol @ using butter with peanut butterI usually have it with toast, whereby the heat of the toast melts the peanut butter so I can't really talk on sandwiches

u guys aint on my level, flora before peanut butter is a standard thing, i can't eat it otherwise, i have flora in everything