peanut butter

Jubez II

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea mine does that aswell. esp when im making the famous peanut butter, banana & honey sandwich. It f*cks it up.
so you just leave it out yeah ?http://sundaynitedinner.com/peanut-butter-banana-honey/
I just spread it as best as i can. i dont leave it out...but we store our peanut butter in the cupboard tho.That PB/Banana sanwhich looks noice.

Guest haze-e
Yea mine does that aswell. esp when im making the famous peanut butter, banana & honey sandwich. It f*cks it up.
so you just leave it out yeah ?http://sundaynitedinner.com/peanut-butter-banana-honey/
I just spread it as best as i can. i dont leave it out...but we store our peanut butter in the cupboard tho.That PB/Banana sanwhich looks noice.
This thread just made me make one still.Aesthetically - Not so pleasing on the eyesTaste - Banging.

Guest Radio

Nah what you do it, get the knife inside the jar, whisk it about until you can some soft peanut butter and boom, spread that sh*t and repeat. Lol @ leaving it out on the side when you can heat it up in 30 seconds with a knife whisk.

Guest Radio
Nah what you do it, get the knife inside the jar, whisk it about until you can some soft peanut butter and boom, spread that sh*t and repeat. Lol @ leaving it out on the side when you can heat it up in 30 seconds with a knife whisk.
do I heat the knife first.
No, the kinetic energy should be enoughand lol @ using butter with peanut butterI usually have it with toast, whereby the heat of the toast melts the peanut butter so I can't really talk on sandwiches