Sign in to follow this  
Guest Radio

Gallery, :mj:, :arrow:

Guest Radio

When will we get the things vip2 originally had, back. This ting has been up since feb 24 and nothing has been done, all my other posts about this stuff have been aired and I haven't seen swiftie comment on it so I made this.

Guest Radio
Everytime a thread like this happens it either gets locked, deleted or aired by the admin....Should bring back the alex headshot gif aswell....And the classic topics imo....
Oh I didn't see any other thread about it and tbh it should not be more than 30 minutes to get them all back, lets be real now.

Guest Radio

get me the powers that be taking our loyalty to this site for granted

i swear there was meant to be an archive aswell with the old topics, thy had it working aswelli remember blade posting up a screenshot of it.

no point fraffing up whatever with thismake a thread in forum and site supportthey regularly check it

get me the powers that be taking our loyalty to this site for granted

Guest faze

gallery costs money.... but its on its way this weekend...we still have the old topics aswell, but well have to see if swift can bang together some kind of archive.... dont know if its possible tho...and gifs you want post them in a gif thread in support and i will add them....

Guest faze
weekend, propsmoney?
licences and all that sh*t... its an add on to the forum....

Guest Radio

oh seen, when it's explained then its all cool but it was like we got left in the lurch just thinking we got ignored (and if your saying add ther gifs we want now, then we have been)

Guest faze

put them in a topic in the support room and i will add them....

Guest Swiftie

Be the 1st to moan and groan. Bout takin u for granted. Cha...U got some p's for me? To cover licence costs?As for the MJ, HEADSHOT or any other gif. Do as Faze said.