Gallery, :mj:, :arrow:

Guest Radio

Guest Radio

When will we get the things vip2 originally had, back. This ting has been up since feb 24 and nothing has been done, all my other posts about this stuff have been aired and I haven't seen swiftie comment on it so I made this.

Guest Radio
Everytime a thread like this happens it either gets locked, deleted or aired by the admin....Should bring back the alex headshot gif aswell....And the classic topics imo....
Oh I didn't see any other thread about it and tbh it should not be more than 30 minutes to get them all back, lets be real now.

Guest faze

gallery costs money.... but its on its way this weekend...we still have the old topics aswell, but well have to see if swift can bang together some kind of archive.... dont know if its possible tho...and gifs you want post them in a gif thread in support and i will add them....

Guest Radio

oh seen, when it's explained then its all cool but it was like we got left in the lurch just thinking we got ignored (and if your saying add ther gifs we want now, then we have been)

Guest Swiftie

Be the 1st to moan and groan. Bout takin u for granted. Cha...U got some p's for me? To cover licence costs?As for the MJ, HEADSHOT or any other gif. Do as Faze said.