FAO PEOPLE FROM ANGOLA

Mr. Martinez

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yer that's true.Reason for this thread however, is, I don't understand the reasons whybut there's just been a massive influx of Angolans in the bits.God knows why there was about 10,000 of them dropped off here in like a weekbut they're hereand they've already bought their Portugal tops for Euro 2008.joke ting...

Truesay some Congolese/Senegalese/Ivorians do the same with France.
These people do it the most.I went to school with Congolese/Zairian and Ivorians and they all begged France when necessary i.e. football and so on.But truesay Ivorians have probably slowed down with it because of Didier Drogba and them.

CARLOS UR COLOMBIAN TINGS R GETIN IMPREGNATED BY NIGERIANS DIFFERENTLYU SHUD STEP UP N DO SOMIN SON
Matedo you know how f*cked up that kid will come outHalf Nigerian, Half ColombianSHEEZ.I say the more of them the merrier......I might even cop me onedone know I'll be set up for life with that drug/fraud/guns money by the time he/she reaches 16.

truss done knowi remember in school bruvone time there was like a proper serious ambushby the whole of east ham college (well everyone that was asian)them man run into my school with baseball batsand all sortslooking to kill anyone that wasn't asianhelicopters come n everytingi swear there were old men there bruv, dads n sh*t, uncles, everything, in their plimsoles runnin round lookin to beat up school kidsthey're f*cked.

PORTUGESE MAFIAAALMAAAAAAODERS LIKE 1000000S OF DEM
lol @ callin themselves a mafia aswell. smh any tea time gang.
DO U NO ABOUT DEM ASWELL LOOOOOLDA LATINO BULLET LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO
wtf is tht wht they sayi swear like 60% of them go/went to newvic and tht college in east ham

truss done knowi remember in school bruvone time there was like a proper serious ambushby the whole of east ham college (well everyone that was asian)them man run into my school with baseball batsand all sortslooking to kill anyone that wasn't asianhelicopters come n everytingi swear there were old men there bruv, dads n sh*t, uncles, everything, in their plimsoles runnin round lookin to beat up school kidsthey're f*cked.
its tru its truthe way hammers n chains get drawn for out of there sleaves lmaaaaaao
PORTUGESE MAFIAAALMAAAAAAODERS LIKE 1000000S OF DEM
lol @ callin themselves a mafia aswell. smh any tea time gang.
DO U NO ABOUT DEM ASWELL LOOOOOLDA LATINO BULLET LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO
wtf is tht wht they sayi swear like 60% of them go/went to newvic and tht college in east ham
theres like 30 of dem in new vic last yrdunno bout dis yrportuges mafia r spreadin aswell u nonot jus a newham ting anymoreseen em in hamlets n barking