Video: T-Pain Addresses People Biting His Style(Wants People To Ask First?)

RichYung

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

f*ck this, fat, stinking, sh*t-lock having sweaty steaming pile of talentless sh*t, talking about peopel biting his style, useless peice of Ox rectum should jump under a f*ck*ng STEAM TRAIN.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

T=pain is not the first 'artist' to use a vocoder, shitloads used it before him.f*ck*ng dirty fat c*nt aint good for nothing I HOPE HE SLIPS ON THE SWEAT FROM HIS OWN FOREHEAD AND BREAKS HIS HOT-DOG ROLLED INVESTED NECK, STUPID c*nt I HATE HIM.

L's weekly 'its not a vocoder/talkbox/autotune post

T=pain is not the first 'artist' to use a vocoder, shitloads used it before him.
T-Pain uses autotune/pitch correction not a vocoder
swear dancehall heads were using it firstabout ask him use it, acting like he f*ckin owns Antares (autotune maker)
zapp and roger were using it 1st.
Nope thats a talkbox
swear dancehall heads were using it firstabout ask him use it, acting like he f*ckin owns Antares (autotune maker)
Nah they catted him.
No f*ckin way, unless T-Pain been around for like 7 years

T=pain is not the first 'artist' to use a vocoder, shitloads used it before him.
Nope thats a talkbox
Nah they catted him.
They may have used it 7 years ago but they are using it hard right now. I'm commenting on the current trend

Guest Teddy Riley
Zapp & Roger were using the Vocoder...Similar but very different at the same time.

Nope thats a talkbox
Nah they catted him.
They may have used it 7 years ago but they are using it hard right now. I'm commenting on the current trend
swear there been nuff dancehall artists/ singers using that sh*t years ago..

Nope thats a talkbox
Nah they catted him.
They were. And Cher has been rinsing this for time, that tune that stayed at No1 for eternity was caked in autotune.'Do you beeeeeeelieve in life after looove'

Nope thats a talkbox
Nah they catted him.
They were. And Cher has been rinsing this for time, that tune that stayed at No1 for eternity was caked in autotune.'Do you beeeeeeelieve in life after looove'
yup
The most familiar example of Auto-Tune is the Cher effect, named for Cher, whose producers originated the effect in her 1998 hit song "Believe". Cher's "Believe" was in fact the first commercial song which used Auto-Tune as a deliberate, creative sound effect instead of the equipment's main purpose. When first interviewed about this, the sound engineers claimed they had used a vocoder in an attempt to preserve this as a trade secret.

Nope thats a talkbox
Nah they catted him.
I dont know what you lot been listening to, you know. Dancehall artists use technology the least of any genre's I know, most dont even do doubles lol. Reggae artists dont use sh*t at all hence they sound like the record when singing live.I'm gonna go listen to some older stuff but Munga started using it in about 2k6 and it was a new ting then

swear TOK used that sh*t time ago i dont listen to a LOT of dancehall and stuff but enough to have hurd it time ago.ima have to ask my boy who got his own little sound. see if i can get some artists names
Yeah they did you know. Gal you a lead or suttin like that on the Salsa riddim.Forgot about that tune. But still, this current trend is what I was commenting on. They use it nuff now, not so much back then

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

nah man I jsut caleld it a vocoder cuz I dont know what it is actualyl called...he isnt the first artist to use whatever he usesWHEN YOU CRY I CRYYYYY