Video: T-Pain Addresses People Biting His Style(Wants People To Ask First?)

RichYung

is not his style, he just brought it back into hip-hop/r&b from Zapp & Rogers days.....
Different thing innit? Autotune is a corrects dodgy vocals, vocodor is an instrument connected to keyboard. Swear its what Teddy Riley used in Dont Leave as well.What does Snoop use on Sensual Seduction? I swear thats autotune but he's acting like its a vocoder in the video.Bare artists use autotune, its indusrty standard lol. Thats why when you hear them live they sound different

• 2 weeks later...

Tunes called 'Karaoke'. Beats kinda big still. AS you can tell by the title he's saying the whole game sounds like him.He also did a little speech saying he doesnt mind people copying because there's one major difference, in kick 50's 'I Get Money' instro then he performed a rap freestyle over it. The highlight of the whole damn thing was the bit where I stopped recording, even though I knew something WSHH was about to take place. Forgive me I'm an idiot. The music cut and he started spitting accapella said something along the lines of "You can say I stole the style from Rodger Troutman but he was on 37 songs at one time." Had it been US or an older crowd you woulda go the traditional "Ooooooo" that comes along with suttin contraversial, but I dont think many knew who Rodger Troutman was.