Romford

JGGB

Went there today...No violation if you live there but it was a bit dry. Just like 5 shopping centres and a sh*t market tbh. Lol I'm from South and don't go East very often but bare orange chicks, UGG boots and clown painted faces (overdid makeup). Passing through Stratford on the train even seemed more exciting than Romford tbh.Some people sounded bare like Eastenders lol. And there's some crazy obsession with West Ham- I rolled thru with my Arsenal shirt (REPPIN')Where's all the mixed race chicks @?There were a few decent white chicks though bare watching mans face like say they haven't seen black people b4 or maybe it was [GIGGS]"these lighties loving my black gang soon everyone saying colour is back man"[GIGGS]. Anyway where do all the youths jam round der and is der any clubs down der where I can pick up some loose chicks this summer?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest David Braund

Romford is chav centraldunno who told u bout mixed race chicks, but they liedjailbait central aswell, so i hit there every saturday

Obviously stratford is gonna be more live than romford, romford is the very edge of London, stratfords almost inner city.White people moved out of the East end to areas like romford barking etc hence the west ham shirts.Use yr noodle.
yh romford is pie

Guest Radio

It is pie, they ain't racist thought because I've seen nuff black people there and when i've been down there with black people it was normal. There are quite a few girls other than white but you going down there 4pm on thursday what was you hoping for?

1. romford girl More clearly defined that of an essex girl. From the age of 13 these girls are generally found wandering the streets of Romford, Essex on a friday and saturday night. Usually wearing the same uniform of a dress or micro skirt barely covering their buttocks/minge, a large muffin is commonly worn in conjunction with a micro skirt.After 2am they are often seen in doorways either face down in their own vomit or taking it from behind bareback from a romford lad who they met five minutes ago whilst they were both urinating in the car park.Sometimes they venture out as far as Basildon where the local sluts often find themselves in great difficult competing with these sexually over-enthusiastic cum buckets.Man 1) I need a guaranteed shag tonight.Man 2) Shall we pop down Romford then and get a romford girl to share?

how do you get to Romford?
Train from liverpool street (runs through stratford, gate, ilford etc)Or bus 86 from stratford or 128 from ilford or numerous other routes from barking and dagenham sides.Train is your best bet though.

1. romford girl More clearly defined that of an essex girl. From the age of 13 these girls are generally found wandering the streets of Romford, Essex on a friday and saturday night. Usually wearing the same uniform of a dress or micro skirt barely covering their buttocks/minge, a large muffin is commonly worn in conjunction with a micro skirt.After 2am they are often seen in doorways either face down in their own vomit or taking it from behind bareback from a romford lad who they met five minutes ago whilst they were both urinating in the car park.Sometimes they venture out as far as Basildon where the local sluts often find themselves in great difficult competing with these sexually over-enthusiastic cum buckets.Man 1) I need a guaranteed shag tonight.Man 2) Shall we pop down Romford then and get a romford girl to share?
Lmao

It is pie, they ain't racist thought because I've seen nuff black people there and when i've been down there with black people it was normal. There are quite a few girls other than white but you going down there 4pm on thursday what was you hoping for?
Today is Friday btw and ignore the misquote - (where did i got wrong btw) the original question was is there any decent places i.e clubs/bars where I can go down there?

Romford was the one as a yout.Can you imagine when grime was hotRolling deep with bare goonsTo catch Dizziee and Wiley going b2b at EnvyAfter them man took their pickins, there was still pureee pussay leftthat used to be the lifeRomford back then >>>>>>>>>>>>>lol @ reaching there middle of the day nowadays thoughyou're lucky you didn't get clamped tbh, specially in your Arsenal top