Done b4 probably

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

So solid crew?so-solid-crew-group-5000717.jpgThese guys really had it on lock before all the bad press, murdered sets, had production on lock and were consistent with their releases. Underground was feeling them, they had image, talent, good marketing strategies and most importantly they kicked the commercial door down leaving it open for others to step into. 21 seconds going no.1 should have been the start of big things for grime/garage the uk underground scene in general. I hate using this term but which 'urban' or a better term underground act(s) can step up and be relevant in mainstream and underground music in the UK again? or will there only be 1 so solid? Thought sway may do it but is slightly commercial and is more a unique (but talented) solo act than a pioneer.Even though theres only 3 of them i think these guys have a chance.ndubz-mobos2007.jpgBefore you all start shooting the messenger honestly think whether these guys are capable of no.1s without losing their edge? i think they can.****drops they don't know album in cd decks and skanks, then lines up oxide and neutrinos album****they don't know remix>>>>>>UK scene

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
Noone Grime is dead/dyingdidn't think I would say this tbh
i'm not talking strictly grime i'm talking a raw underground act.

This is probably going to sound like general hate but Ndubs have minimal chance.Like i've said before Dappy carries them.The black boy is just there (token black boy imo and irl)Tulisa cant SANG but sings, but sometimes it's liek shes straining.

Guest Flat Eric
Noone Grime is dead/dyingdidn't think I would say this tbh
i'm not talking strictly grime i'm talking a raw underground act.
NooneUnderground is dead.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

BBK ain't got the same style, swagger or potential of so solid tbh, but i think Rolldeep could have made it with better releases. Could never see them at no.1 really and truly. NDubz for me are talented and do have a certain something about them. The mixed race guy from Ndubz is lyrically oky but he serves a purpose - plays a role like some of them so solid man. He and the chick are essential to Ndubz.But really though i'm wondering if so solid were 'that special' or whether the underground scene is really that barren.

BBK ain't got the same style, swagger or potential of so solid tbh, but i think Rolldeep could have made it with better releases. Could never see them at no.1 really and truly. NDubz for me are talented and do have a certain something about them. The mixed race guy from Ndubz is lyrically oky but he serves a purpose - plays a role like some of them so solid man. He and the chick are essential to Ndubz.But really though i'm wondering if so solid were 'that special' or whether the underground scene is really that barren.
As a yout every black kid wanted to be like someone in so solid crew. The time was favourable, the demographic was there, labels were looking to hop on this "urban" ting, but sameways they were talented and made bangers. Dunno why they had 30 odd stragglers though. and we're not gonna see anything like that again with urban black people anyway.