Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Martinez

FOR THOSE OF US WITH

Loool at 'those of us with dads' pisstake.Gonna get him some clothing. No card tho.

Nothing.He can be extremely ungrateful at times.
Trust i bought him a mug when i was little and he nevvvver uses iti think he clocked why i bought that particular present

i aint spoke to him in 2 years despite seeing him in novemberso tbh if i saw him on that day, i'd give him200px-Stone_cold_steve_austin.jpgfollowed by a103653932_small.jpg

LOL That seemed harsh, but he just is not appreciate of gifts that are bought for him and you can only get someone so many pairs of socks.I will buy him a drink.

When is Father's day? Was completly oblivious to it if it's soon. I, along with my brothers, will be getting him a brand new set of golf clubs as his previous got jacked recently.

A card, and a lil suttin dont really get ma dad much as he's really not bothered, usually for bday just do something like get some tickets for a match, itd be alot more appreciated then socks and a bottle of aftershave.

dem click thread press back ones dere.
[insert abe simpson gif]
lolcan those with step fathers reply?I don't know what to get my [step] dad. I'll probably get him a card and a key ring to add to his collection.

Guest Remy Lebeau

my dads bithday is 10 days laterget him a card and thats it

Man's cupping high from having a dad lol.Don't blame you though..the fact that you're cupping a high from it means you must live in some dadless ends.