Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Martinez

I SWEAR THEY EVEN GIVE HIM A STYLIST

When did Ironik get signed?props to him stillman is doing a lot boylike 1,500,000 views on youtube n sheezrehhgornn a long way

tunes emotional
Not evenit's a sh*tlol @ the girl jammin in my yard earlier talkin bout he's not even a real sweet boy, man is urglyfor real thoughhe gets bare props manvideo musta cost dough

LOL @ Ironik's music tbh.& LOL @ whoever it was on here that said I looked like the type of girl to listen to Ironik. :D Done well for himself though.

Guest Flat Eric
tunes emotional
lol @ the girl jammin in my yard earlier talkin bout he's not even a real sweet boy, man is urgly
LOL at 'real sweetboy'

hes a prick. . .
Wasted prick.
Exactly, tell em how it is.
If you make tunes for 14 year old girls then you'll go places.

don't like him... but Ironik grinds, has to be saidheard his mum is some militant manager for himnot that i'm in touch wit this kids stuff these days but i heard he does a serious amount of P.A.s all round the countryhe got signed to Atlantic time ago innit

HES DJIN AT EDEN IN IBIZAHE WINS AT LIFE
I swear hes not even a good DJ, beats are sh*t and his tunes are sh*tFails completely in music

Guy's a prick and a paedophile. Tried something with my bredrins little sister on Myspace even though it blatantly said she was 14.

i remember when i used msn when i was younger i exposed some chick he was chatting to. most the chicks i was chatting to he was hollerin at. his name always comes up 'do you know ironik' id be like 'who?'. ask most the girls on most these dating websites i can guarantee hes got most of them on lock

Guest Flat Eric
i remember when i used msn when i was younger i exposed some chick he was chatting to. most the chicks i was chatting to he was hollerin at. his name always comes up 'do you know ironik' id be like 'who?'. ask most the girls on most these dating websites i can guarantee hes got most of them on lock
So...This is the reason for the negativity...Bare hurt man in here lol.

his music is sh*t
i think the majority of his songs are really cornybut i liked the instrumental ( i think it was him anyway ) he did for that castro song in 2005, the song that says the number 38 bus several times throughout it