Mr. Martinez

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Flat Eric
tunes emotional
lol @ the girl jammin in my yard earlier talkin bout he's not even a real sweet boy, man is urgly
LOL at 'real sweetboy'

don't like him... but Ironik grinds, has to be saidheard his mum is some militant manager for himnot that i'm in touch wit this kids stuff these days but i heard he does a serious amount of P.A.s all round the countryhe got signed to Atlantic time ago innit

i remember when i used msn when i was younger i exposed some chick he was chatting to. most the chicks i was chatting to he was hollerin at. his name always comes up 'do you know ironik' id be like 'who?'. ask most the girls on most these dating websites i can guarantee hes got most of them on lock

Guest Flat Eric
i remember when i used msn when i was younger i exposed some chick he was chatting to. most the chicks i was chatting to he was hollerin at. his name always comes up 'do you know ironik' id be like 'who?'. ask most the girls on most these dating websites i can guarantee hes got most of them on lock
So...This is the reason for the negativity...Bare hurt man in here lol.

his music is sh*t
i think the majority of his songs are really cornybut i liked the instrumental ( i think it was him anyway ) he did for that castro song in 2005, the song that says the number 38 bus several times throughout it