Playing situations over in your head

Guest Radio

Guest Radio

Like arguements or fights that haven't even happened with people you know, that you think could happen. I do it alot and I have to bring myself out of it and tell myself to relax and calm down, I think it's a mix of bottle up emotions, agression and a vivid imagination.Who else does this? I'm gonna go bang some weights it usually helps.

Like arguements or fights that haven't even happened with people you know, that you think could happen. I do it alot and I have to bring myself out of it and tell myself to relax and calm down, I think it's a mix of bottle up emotions, agression and a vivid imagination.Who else does this? I'm gonna go bang some weights it usually helps.
all the time, bare different scenarios. I also wonder if my life is really a truman show spin-off. I wanna start a running internal monologue like Scrubs just for the jokes. Actually we already do that anyway.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Yea I do it, i'll be walkign somewhee arguin wit someone in my head and i'll actually be like 'shut up you f*ckign prick' under my breath..

all the time, bare different scenarios. I also wonder if my life is really a truman show spin-off. I wanna start a running internal monologue like Scrubs just for the jokes. Actually we already do that anyway.
Already started it mateSometimes I do some dangerous thinkin like say Im parrin with some madmen Ill wonder what happens if i punched one of them I proper comtemplate it aswell.

Is thisd not only meif someone annoys me alotI always try contian itbut I always end up liek imagining how i wud kill them adn get away with it liek where i wud bury them and all sortsMy imagination is crazy

Guest Radio
wen ur actualy inna d situation do it dendont fink about it afta
Learn to read before you turn 19, I beg.And yeah I also do thing where you contemplate wierd thoughts with people. I was with this one boy who I don't really like to tuff but I known him since year 6 and we just blazed 2 zoots, walking down the road and he's chatting bare sh*t and I think to myself "I know I'm high right now but I could actually kill him, I could pick up a brick and kill him anytime I wanted, his life is in my hands" lol obviously I would never do it.I told this other friend who plainfaced me, I had to style it out and remeber to never share my personal thought with people irl.

Guest Flat Eric
I also wonder if my life is really a truman show spin-off.
Trust me its not.OR MAYBE IT ISmaybe I was hired to make this post..???

lol @ u potential murderersi do think of scenarios, but more like what if im talkin to my asian friend and i jus shout 'u f*ckin paki'then that person would never talk to me again...and when im on the tube, i always think any moment someone could push me into the tracks, so i stand well back until the train has stoppeda mad person could literally rush out of nowhere, an thats it BAM ur splat

I was talking about these kinda situations the other day as it goes, i was saying, imagine if what we were experiencing now was a vivid dream and we woke up as a next personand we as we know ourselevs were just a fictional character. That would be nuts.

I do it all the time, I think it's because I bottle up emotions

and when im on the tube, i always think any moment someone could push me into the tracks, so i stand well back until the train has stoppeda mad person could literally rush out of nowhere, an thats it BAM ur splat
I think this all the time.

all the timeeven scenarios that have happenedlike making other decisionsdunno why man. . .
basically the above, sometimes i have to remind myself i haven't actually had the argument. Or i'll prepare myself for the coming confrontation with a couple of wicked lines i wanna use and then i forget it all and end up saying something totally gay instead.

Especially fightsThen I get all worked up and angry just sitting there thinking about it.

Yea I do it, i'll be walkign somewhee arguin wit someone in my head and i'll actually be like 'shut up you f*ckign prick' under my breath..
LOL That happened to me today.I was sitting down with my bredrin waiting for a trim and I was just thinking about some arguement I had the other day was playing in my head then I just said ''f*ck off'' as my bredrin tried to talk to me. Man was shocked but I assured him I weren't talking to him.

"I know I'm high right now but I could actually kill him, I could pick up a brick and kill him anytime I wanted, his life is in my hands" lol obviously I would never do it.
lmao
thius happens to me, like when i'm at work i think, i could just bang this guy in the head with the sledge-hammer and kill him on the spot, and then i think about wot i'd do to cover my tracks and how i'd get caught, and then wot certain ppls reaction would be. Sometimes i wonder if i ever did this sort of thing, and it was in the paper would anyone on here clock?

"I know I'm high right now but I could actually kill him, I could pick up a brick and kill him anytime I wanted, his life is in my hands" lol obviously I would never do it.
lmao
thius happens to me, like when i'm at work i think, i could just bang this guy in the head with the sledge-hammer and kill him on the spot, and then i think about wot i'd do to cover my tracks and how i'd get caught, and then wot certain ppls reaction would be. Sometimes i wonder if i ever did this sort of thing, and it was in the paper would anyone on here clock?
And this is why I try not to get on anybody's wrong side. Some maniacs out there.But if someone tries to make an attempt on my life then that person's dead straight. And if I end up going to Nigeria in September my third eye will be in full effect.

lmao
And this is why I try not to get on anybody's wrong side. Some maniacs out there.But if someone tries to make an attempt on my life then that person's dead straight. And if I end up going to Nigeria in September my third eye will be in full effect.
shake my headlol@ me thinkin nigeria will activate ur third eyeis it because of all the juju out therei dnt think ur third eye gna save u, the levels are high out there son