Taking your girl for the SLOSH that she is

Jubez II

Taking your girl for the SLOSH that she is,Taking your girl for the MOSH that she is,Why is she acting all STUSH, when she ain't?Why is she acting all POSH, when she ain't?Taking your girl for the SKET that she is,Taking your girl for the PRESS that she is,Why is she acting all SHEG, when she ain't?Why is she acting PREGNANT, cos she ain't?Flirta, Send me the KOSHThat bre wants armshouse over an.. 'OSHHe never know that his girl was SLOSHNow he's got blood all over his MOSCHfound it in storm damagers sig

MIGHT SEE ME ON THE NEWS AT 10I AINT EVEN BOUGHT MY FIRST 9IM HUNGRY AND I JUST 8AND I BEEN ON DA ROAD SINCE 7AND I REP NORTH WEST 6GIRLS AROUND TOWN I GOT AROUND 5WENT JAIL I MUSTA GOT 4MERKIN' COZ NOW IM 3RECORDS IN THE SHOPS SOON GNA BE 2I SMACK FOR FUN AND ILL MERK ANY 1TRY REPLY TO ME ARE YOU DUMB STRAIGHT ACTION ILL JUST BOTTLE YOUR MUMRIBZ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MIGHT HAVE TO UP DAT TUNE

MIGHT SEE ME ON THE NEWS AT 10I AINT EVEN BOUGHT MY FIRST 9IM HUNGRY AND I JUST 8AND I BEEN ON DA ROAD SINCE 7AND I REP NORTH WEST 6GIRLS AROUND TOWN I GOT AROUND 5WENT JAIL I MUSTA GOT 4MERKIN' COZ NOW IM 3RECORDS IN THE SHOPS SOON GNA BE 2I SMACK FOR FUN AND ILL MERK ANY 1TRY REPLY TO ME ARE YOU DUMB STRAIGHT ACTION ILL JUST BOTTLE YOUR MUMRIBZ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MIGHT HAVE TO UP DAT TUNE
UPLOAD IT OR IL GHOST SO AND SEND YOU TO RWD FORUM

Guest haze-e
Ribz Vs Mangathis was jokes
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ut4njb

manga...beef NAHyou'll lose your glasses and you'll be like ARGHHHHwheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel!

BwahahahahahahahahahahahahaWHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!!!

Guest SKYSCRAPER
i swear that ribz lyric DOES go "at eighteen i bought my first 9"
It does, these guys are just mishearing.It's clear as day to me.And why the f*ck would he say "I ain't even bought my first 9"? That would be like saying "all my gun bars are lies", which I can't see Ribz ever saying tbh.