YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! Edu speedy recovery!!

Afroman

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ZAGREB (AFP) — Arsenal's Croatian striker Eduardo Da Silva, who suffered a horrific leg break earlier this year, said doctors had given him the all-clear to return to action in August, Croatian sports daily Sportske Novosti reported on Friday.The 25-year-old Brazilian-born Croatian has been recovering since mid-April in a clinic in Rio De Janeiro and his return is good news as just in March, he had believed his recovery would take 15 months.Eduardo suffered a compound fracture of the left leg following a tackle from Birmingham defender Martin Taylor at St Andrews in February."I am returning to Europe from Brazil at the beginning of August, perhaps even the end of July," Da Silva told Sportske Novosti. "Doctors tell me by then I will be fully recovered and able to play football again. I hope so too."I'm feeling well and my rehabilitation is going better than I would ever have hoped."

For him to be in this position of coming back in the early part of the season after what looked like a career ending injury is fantastic determination. I just hope when he comes back he feels it is the right time and not just coming back to get into football.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

Like i said the physical recoverys the easy part. its the mental traunma of the injury which he needs to get over. Hope he can do a Nistelrooy and come back even better.