Do you think he got cheated on?

Da Luv Doc

He broke up with his gurl a few days ago, he doesn't seem bothered, yet strictly will not say what happened.He said it is locked completely, not even mashing her. I think that she may have cheated on him but he doesn't wanna say, what do you think???He told me he thought he was gonna marry her, which for him to not be bothered now means that something must have happened, what do you think???

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
by he you mean you?anyways anything could of happendbesides if she cheated expect any normal man to be VEX
lol @ by he you mean youYes its likely she did somethign grim, otherwise he wouldnt pet to f*ck her still most likely.Men, regardless of what the girl has done will usually still f*ck her.But then HE could be lying and its her that wont f*ck him and he is tryin to style it out.She has probably gone off with DezShawnTay.

Boy, thats what I mean, boys would usually mash the gurl still if she never cheated but done something else.Buy hey, I told him to be carefull when goinng out with a white gurl who only like black boys, but he never listened.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Boy, thats what I mean, boys would usually mash the gurl still if she never cheated but done something else.Buy hey, I told him to be carefull when goinng out with a white gurl who only like black boys, but he never listened.[/color]
lmao, just lmao.Jermaine is banging her.

to be comeptly honest is sounds more like your boys f*cked up big time done somes stupidness and his embarassed and she dont wat to mash him
He gave her an STD and she took him back.He lied about his name, she found out and when he was gonna kick she begged him not to leave.So boy I doubt it is him tbh.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
to be comeptly honest is sounds more like your boys f*cked up big time done somes stupidness and his embarassed and she dont wat to mash him
He gave her an STD and she took him back.He lied about his name, she found out and when he was gonna kick she begged him not to leave.So boy I doubt it is him tbh.
What STD?Probbaly cuz noone else wants her herpes infected pussay but its too late for him.She prob got consoled over his latest f*ck up by a certian man in the friend zone and he BROKE FREE from it and routed her anally or something.

lol@ your boythat is him f*ck*ng upshe cleary was talking to some brea called dwayne/andre etc etc told her she could do better she realised it and kickedprob pushing out them mixed raced babys in a years time

lol@ your boythat is him f*ck*ng upshe cleary was talking to some brea called dwayne/andre etc etc told her she could do better she realised it and kickedprob pushing out them mixed raced babys in a years time
Probably true.He loves off them white gurls who love black boys, so I need to teach him that they are the worse kind of gurls to go for.