50 Cents Yard Got Set On Fire

Jubez II

fire that an official is saying is “definitely suspicious” ravaged a Long Island mansion owned by 50 Cent this morning.According to Newsday, six people who were inside the house were sent to the hospital as a result. Eyewitnesses said one of the persons sent to the emergency center was Shaniqua Tompkins, the mother of 50’s son, Marquise, 10.The home was purchased by the G-Unit star in 2007 and currently is at the center of a lawsuit against 50 Cent by Tompkins. The rapper attempted to evict his child’s mother from the $1.4 million-dollar house last month unless she ponied up $4,500 a month in rent to the wealthy entertainer.Attorneys for both parties commented only briefly or weren’t available for comment when contacted by the New York newspaper.Police said the fire was reported at 5am Friday morning. Firefighters responded and the blaze caused officials to close a nearby highway.“The fire was huge, I mean huge,” a neighbor said. “I watched the whole fire from our pool. [The house] burned down to the ground.”The rapid movement of the flames raised suspicions among officials with the fire department.“I would say there is a strong, a strong, strong possibility that it is suspicious,” Dix Hills Fire Department Chief Larry Feld said.—Jayson Rodriguezsource- xxl Pictures - http://www.sun-sentinel.com/entertainment/...83.photogallery