Max B just took it to a place where I dunno if he should go...

TF S4DK

allow it agN.O.E. has been going so hard this year
I'm not denying that but I can never ever ever ever give him props for his flow. I'll give him props for his lyrics, verses, hooks, songs, freestyles etc. but I can't c/s "Noe flow>>" when he sounds so much like Jay-Z.Even Jay-Z was probably thinking "Rah, when did me and Jimmy make this tune" when he heard some of Noe's tracks.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not denying that but I can never ever ever ever give him props for his flow. I'll give him props for his lyrics, verses, hooks, songs, freestyles etc. but I can't c/s "Noe flow>>" when he sounds so much like Jay-Z.Even Jay-Z was probably thinking "Rah, when did me and Jimmy make this tune" when he heard some of Noe's tracks.
lol true stories

lol

lol
can't liebut his byrd gang money verse >>>>>>>tossed an acquittal, walk into the club with my entourage, me i'm the boss in the middlebars.

Guest PROFIT2
lol
can't liebut his byrd gang money verse >>>>>>>tossed an acquittal, walk into the club with my entourage, me i'm the boss in the middlebars.
but that bar sounds the most like a jay lyricplus he aint no boss....the lyric would suit jay more imo lol

lol
but that bar sounds the most like a jay lyricplus he aint no boss....the lyric would suit jay more imo lol
still rate it, its jus a bar innit