Commitment Problems

Gordon Gekko

Anybody else think they have commitment problems?Everytime im seeing a girl and it starts gettin serious i always end up just f*ckin it off, ignorin her, making excuses not to see her etc - i dont even know why, i just feel like i cant be assed anymore and its ALWAYS around the time it starts getting seriousIt aint too much of aproblem the majority of the time but it does f*ck things up alot and can see it doing it soon with one girl at the moAny suggestions? I try not to do it most the time but i just end up doing it anyway, could be hapy with/about the girl then within a week i could completely change and just start being a c*nt + sometimes once ive f*cked them i seem to lose interest aswell, even if i dont want toReckon its to do with past relationships?

maybe cos u r f*ck*ng random boshes then turning it into a relationship obv u will get bored of themi wud say go for something abit more classy but that will involve plane tickets in 08in short there is nothing worth commiting to out there so you are right to be apprehensivekeep it up imo

maybe you're just trying to force ithow old are you?if you're young maybe you're just not ready for a serious relationship and thas why you can't seem to committheres no rushenjoy yourselfand when you're ready and you find the right girl...then you probably won't even think about it

Guest David Braund
Anybody else think they have commitment problems?Everytime im seeing a girl and it starts gettin serious i always end up just f*ckin it off, ignorin her, making excuses not to see her etc - i dont even know why, i just feel like i cant be assed anymore and its ALWAYS around the time it starts getting serious
u jus described me bruv...

Guest Teddy Riley
I have the worst commitment issues.My sex drive is too high.Even if I'm with someone and our sex life is good.. I'll still be looking elsewhere.I don't understand why.
Yep.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

How do you meet these girls?Its most likely you ARE liknign random boshes.i.e. you meat & move some girl at a club cuz you think she is buff......then you find out more about her and the fact she is insane/an insane whore means that emotionally, you detatch yourself from her & are unwilling to find a relationship.I seriously wouldnt sweat it, your what...21? You shouldnt worry about this problem for a long while.*ps* The above happened to me, saw some chick, she was BUFF, moved her etc etc...she was real nice to talk to on the foen aswell...texting...eything was cool.Then...I aint even gonna say what happened cuz straight away it would bait ME up, but she got dashed out of her house and arrested...Need I say more?also lol @ you spineless people who dont have commmitment issues, but just lack the willpower to not penetrate other women.Pathetic really. You are the male equvilent of boshes...

Guest Teddy Riley
How do you meet these girls?Its most likely you ARE liknign random boshes.i.e. you meat & move some girl at a club cuz you think she is buff......then you find out more about her and the fact she is insane/an insane whore means that emotionally, you detatch yourself from her & are unwilling to find a relationship.I seriously wouldnt sweat it, your what...21? You shouldnt worry about this problem for a long while.*ps* The above happened to me, saw some chick, she was BUFF, moved her etc etc...she was real nice to talk to on the foen aswell...texting...eything was cool.Then...I aint even gonna say what happened cuz straight away it would bait ME up, but she got dashed out of her house and arrested...Need I say more?also lol @ you spineless people who dont have commmitment issues, but just lack the willpower to not penetrate other women.Pathetic really. You are the male equvilent of boshes...
Nah, thing is & I've mentioned it before. I actually attract decent girls. I mean, if I was in a space where I WANTED a relationship, I'd be set. But TBH, the thought of a relationship literally disgusts me.It doesn't mean I go over, mashing bare girls but 'love' and all that sh*t seems so phony. It seems flimsy. Why do you lot think I made that comment about all the 'Disney' responses in the 'Why Are You With The Person' thread? I dunno about you lot, but does anyone here actually REALISE how easy it is to get in a realtionship with a female? Too easy.One thing women need to realise is, falling in love is piss easy. But maintain that sh*t over 10 years or more, then come back to me. I've seen my parents together for a good 16 years. I've seen all types of sh*t, but they're still together. Relationships like that are REAL to me, because it ain't based on some Disney fantasy with pixie dust floating in the air.*throws on the gas mask* All this wifey/hubby talk? f*ck outta here. Throw a ring on her finger, then come back and talk.Most of the relationships talked about on here, are nothing more than cases of advanced puppy love.Speaking for myself, I don't want that. I don't wanna get trapped in that. Because the feeling I DREAD, is when sh*t hits the fan, I will look back on it and think...''WHAT THE f*ck WAS I THINKING? MICHEL, YOU d*ckHEAD!''I, refuse at ALL costs to let emotion take over my logic. f*ck that. That's why I will ALWAYS say...Companionship, sex & children>>>>>>>>>>>>Love.Logic>>>>emotion.I fear I will never LOVE a woman but better yet, have love FOR her. That's where my commitment issues stem from I think.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Your boying me right about now Cipher...its cool though.:D
lolits never that....Anyhow, lets just say, this girl banged out her own mother cuz she shouted at her or somehting like that.The way she told me about it so casually aswell :DNot even like this girl was loose or anythin cuz she aint, but she gets into more beef than me, and I DONT KNOW HOW.Musta walked into some fast food ting to meet her one time...walked over to her table and she was with her EVIL friend, and her friend gestured to some table and said 'them girls are lookin at your man' n then she made a move as if to go fight them n I was liek SIT DOWN.Then she jus stayed screwing the till we left, man was shook that when I went to get my large milkshake i'd come back to a bloodbath.She is so, so SO influenced badly by her friends.....it's like...I could take time & effort out to brign her back to reality & 'mold' her but.....too lazy I guess.I dont even know what it is, like..why the f*ck is she like that, she behaves how I did when I was like 13-16, when I thoguht it would be cool to jus dash mcflurry on people that was walkin past.But yea, the time she got arresed, she gave her mom a COMBO.

Guest Teddy Riley
Kane, so when your with a woman that you commit to, will you tell them your NOT gona love them?
No, I won't tell them sh*t.They'll know all they need to know, through my actions. If they interpret that as ''Michel loves me...'', then I'll let them think that.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Nah, thing is & I've mentioned it before. I actually attract decent girls. I mean, if I was in a space where I WANTED a relationship, I'd be set. But TBH, the thought of a relationship literally disgusts me.It doesn't mean I go over, mashing bare girls but 'love' and all that sh*t seems so phony. It seems flimsy. Why do you lot think I made that comment about all the 'Disney' responses in the 'Why Are You With The Person' thread? I dunno about you lot, but does anyone here actually REALISE how easy it is to get in a realtionship with a female? Too easy.One thing women need to realise is, falling in love is piss easy. But maintain that sh*t over 10 years or more, then come back to me. I've seen my parents together for a good 16 years. I've seen all types of sh*t, but they're still together. Relationships like that are REAL to me, because it ain't based on some Disney fantasy with pixie dust floating in the air.*throws on the gas mask* All this wifey/hubby talk? f*ck outta here. Throw a ring on her finger, then come back and talk.Most of the relationships talked about on here, are nothing more than cases of advanced puppy love.Speaking for myself, I don't want that. I don't wanna get trapped in that. Because the feeling I DREAD, is when sh*t hits the fan, I will look back on it and think...''WHAT THE f*ck WAS I THINKING? MICHEL, YOU d*ckHEAD!''I, refuse at ALL costs to let emotion take over my logic. f*ck that. That's why I will ALWAYS say...Companionship, sex & children>>>>>>>>>>>>Love.Logic>>>>emotion.I fear I will never LOVE a woman but better yet, have love FOR her. That's where my commitment issues stem from I think.
Tbh I agree with all that, which is why I just laugh when I hear people say they are in love, this week its jamal next week its Stevontay, one week its kediesha, next week its shaniqua...I dont expect the stupid, stupid, STUPID people of this age to be able to handle a relationship or 'commitment' at all, especially when you throw the word love around like 'nigger' and a KKKconventionI done BARE sh*t that is love>>logic, basically that is what the past ...3..nearly 4 years of my life has consisted of, BUT ITS OK, cuz baby come soon.nm that though O_OYou are right, and having commitment issues at 20 is not a big thing, althoguh some of the excuses that are made for it are.Life aint a fariytale and you are very unlikely to find 'Mrs Right', just 'Mrs Right Now'..And yea, for the exact reason you said, I didnt step into that why are you with the one your with thread more than twice, bare mush.

Kane, so when your with a woman that you commit to, will you tell them your NOT gona love them?
No, I won't tell them sh*t.They'll know all they need to know, through my actions. If they interpret that as ''Michel loves me...'', then I'll let them think that.
So are you saying you won't tell them you love them but your actions will?!Or are you saying that you feel your actions will be misinterpreted as love?