Sign in to follow this  
TF S4DK

afc Robin van Persie "I'm not leaving either"

ROBIN VAN PERSIE is praying Arsenal can halt the Emirates exodus as talks get under way over a new contract.The striker hopes to put an injury-blighted season behind him by starring for Holland at Euro 2008.Then he plans to sign a fresh deal.Mathieu Flamini has already left for AC Milan, with Alex Hleb poised to leave as well.But Van Persie, pencilled in for a run-out against Wales tomorrow, said: “I’ve never thought about leaving for a less physical league like Spain.“I’m a committed Arsenal lad and discussing a new contract. It’s not the money which is important, it’s keeping this team together.“Collectively we can become something very special.”

SMH @ a new contract when man can't play 3 games in a row.These man are seriously taking the f*ck*ng piss.*Still kisses the Away shirt with RVP (11) on the back* (No homo).

LOL @ every1 putting the squeeze on the board trying to get that extra P

"It’s not the money which is important" but wasn't he saying something else this week?Anywho Robin, quality player please f*ck*ng stay injury free for once!Top 3 at the club for me.