Sign in to follow this  
YFSD

Mobile internet guys

You see on my phone I use the WLAN wizard and connect to my routerThis is free for me rightI just went on Youtube and it gave me a warning that I'm gonna have a f*ckery bill if it's not.

Guest Trixstar

erm i use something called opera minigives u access to go on ANY website u wantneed at least £0.20 on your fone

Guest David Braund

yea the wifi is a free connectionunless ur connected to it but using the mobile's connection to browse

Basically I go into WLAN WizardConnect to my routerThis comes up:This page you are trying to access is only available via your Orange phone, when connected via the orange GPRS network. If you are a Blackberry user trying to access via the Blackberry internet service browser please change your default browser to Orangeworld through which this portal is available.and then I go through to browsingCan someone decypher this for me please?

yea the wifi is a free connectionunless ur connected to it but using the mobile's connection to browse
exactly.this happened to one customer the other week. Kid got a 150quid bill

Wi-Fi is free, but if you're using something like "Vodafone Live" browser, then you will be charged

Guest Trixstar
Wi-Fi is free, but if you're using something like "Vodafone Live" browser, then you will be charged
no wonder my sh*t cred always goes on my 3rd fone

Basically I go into WLAN WizardConnect to my routerThis comes up:This page you are trying to access is only available via your Orange phone, when connected via the orange GPRS network. If you are a Blackberry user trying to access via the Blackberry internet service browser please change your default browser to Orangeworld through which this portal is available.and then I go through to browsingCan someone decypher this for me please?
Means you can't connect through your router.

n95?I remember back in the day they were being cunts about the wi fi access but i dunno if they changed it

Guest Swiftie

The message you get basically means that you're connected by the router. Or another means of connection which is not the Orange GPRS.And you cant view that page unless if you're using the Orange GPRS connection. What page are you tryin to view?I get the same sh*t if I'm connected via wireless and try access My T-Mobile page.

The message you get basically means that you're connected by the router. Or another means of connection which is not the Orange GPRS.And you cant view that page unless if you're using the Orange GPRS connection. What page are you tryin to view?I get the same sh*t if I'm connected via wireless and try access My T-Mobile page.
I had an N91, and this wouldn't happen with a third party browser.There's bare on mobile9.com to get round those messages.

Guest Swiftie

He doesnt need to change his browser. The current one works just fine.The message he receives is because his HOMEPAGE is the orange portal.So as he's accessing the internet via another PROVIDER. (i.e: Router) The portal wont work.But he's doesnt care for the portal working as he just wants normal browsing.So 2 things. Either ignore the message and keep it moving.Or just change the homepage to something else.

Either wait for N96 (I think it is, the new one that's coming out anyway) or N82 with a memory card

Guest Tibbius

when ur talking about mobile internet done confuse Wi-Fi with HSDPAwi-fi = freeHSDPA = paid through network