Sign in to follow this  
Stamina Man

Calling Out The ID3 Mandem

29ophqh.jpgI downloaded the UK Cup Clash 2008 4CD thing, but it's all tagged like above, and I cannot find a track list ANYWHERE...What do you suggest? I'm not feeling to delete it either, I want it tagged in an acceptable way.Anyone? :D

Guest David Braund

tbh i jus delete them n get group ripscnt stand that sh*t

tbh i jus delete them n get group ripscnt stand that sh*t
This hasn't been group ripped lol, they never get group ripped these CD's :DI'm going to name them "Clash One" etc... And then listen to each track so I can distinguish the artists.

lol co-sign @ faze. all those funky cds are jus jammin.

I've read the wikipedia and I'm still unsure.Is ID3 just a songs file name that shows when being played on Mp3s/media players etc?and is there any software out there to auto change it, i did mine not long ago and when i formatted my computer I lost all my itunes stored data, got about 18thousand songs and about 1/4 of them are named incorrect.

I downloaded bloodline music about 5 months before I actually listened to it because of "Track 1,2,3,4 etc".Take it out of where you keep your music, put it on the desktop in some distant corner and just let it jam.

Merge each CD into one file each and name them "UK Cup Clash 2008 CD1", "....CD2", etcjust to save face :D

I bet that site that EAC uses has it for thatThat site has every f*ck*ng tracklist available

I recently downloaded that Gigz mixtape, as it wasn't tagged, i had to delete it.kinda pissed me off, but grouprips are a must for me.

like Bloodline music, i usually leave it but add artwork, etc.don't wanna be giving false names or deleting sh*t
BLOODLINE MUSIC HAS A TRACKLIST STILLU WANT ME TO POST IT?

like Bloodline music, i usually leave it but add artwork, etc.don't wanna be giving false names or deleting sh*t
BLOODLINE MUSIC HAS A TRACKLIST STILLU WANT ME TO POST IT?
please fam

1. BLOODLINE MUSIC2. BELIEVE3. BLOODY MONEY4. BARS TO KILL5. FACE IT6. CAN'T DO BUISNESS7. STAND BACK8. KILL AN MC9. LOCAL LIFE10. WHAT THE f*ck?11. MAN IN MERIDIAN12. PRAY FOR ME13. BOUT THE PAPES14. SOLDIER15. I DONT' MC16. I BE DAT17. B-HAM BORN18. LONDON HUSTLA19. DON'T MESS AROUND20. 9 MILI MAJA ACCAPELLA21. AIN'T A PRICK(BONUS TRACK. BACK IN DA DIZZY - JME, BIG H, BOSSMAN PRACTICE HOURS FREESTYLE)

1. BLOODLINE MUSIC2. BELIEVE3. BLOODY MONEY4. BARS TO KILL5. FACE IT6. CAN'T DO BUISNESS7. STAND BACK8. KILL AN MC9. LOCAL LIFE10. WHAT THE f*ck?11. MAN IN MERIDIAN12. PRAY FOR ME13. BOUT THE PAPES14. SOLDIER15. I DONT' MC16. I BE DAT17. B-HAM BORN18. LONDON HUSTLA19. DON'T MESS AROUND20. 9 MILI MAJA ACCAPELLA21. AIN'T A PRICK(BONUS TRACK. BACK IN DA DIZZY - JME, BIG H, BOSSMAN PRACTICE HOURS FREESTYLE)
safe*spuds till fists bleed*

Guest faze
Theres artwork for Funky Vibes Faze?
nah i just use the pics from perempays myspace....allow the no art work for cd flex...