Calling Out The ID3 Mandem

Stamina Man

tbh i jus delete them n get group ripscnt stand that sh*t
This hasn't been group ripped lol, they never get group ripped these CD's :DI'm going to name them "Clash One" etc... And then listen to each track so I can distinguish the artists.

I've read the wikipedia and I'm still unsure.Is ID3 just a songs file name that shows when being played on Mp3s/media players etc?and is there any software out there to auto change it, i did mine not long ago and when i formatted my computer I lost all my itunes stored data, got about 18thousand songs and about 1/4 of them are named incorrect.

1. BLOODLINE MUSIC2. BELIEVE3. BLOODY MONEY4. BARS TO KILL5. FACE IT6. CAN'T DO BUISNESS7. STAND BACK8. KILL AN MC9. LOCAL LIFE10. WHAT THE f*ck?11. MAN IN MERIDIAN12. PRAY FOR ME13. BOUT THE PAPES14. SOLDIER15. I DONT' MC16. I BE DAT17. B-HAM BORN18. LONDON HUSTLA19. DON'T MESS AROUND20. 9 MILI MAJA ACCAPELLA21. AIN'T A PRICK(BONUS TRACK. BACK IN DA DIZZY - JME, BIG H, BOSSMAN PRACTICE HOURS FREESTYLE)

1. BLOODLINE MUSIC2. BELIEVE3. BLOODY MONEY4. BARS TO KILL5. FACE IT6. CAN'T DO BUISNESS7. STAND BACK8. KILL AN MC9. LOCAL LIFE10. WHAT THE f*ck?11. MAN IN MERIDIAN12. PRAY FOR ME13. BOUT THE PAPES14. SOLDIER15. I DONT' MC16. I BE DAT17. B-HAM BORN18. LONDON HUSTLA19. DON'T MESS AROUND20. 9 MILI MAJA ACCAPELLA21. AIN'T A PRICK(BONUS TRACK. BACK IN DA DIZZY - JME, BIG H, BOSSMAN PRACTICE HOURS FREESTYLE)
safe*spuds till fists bleed*