African Queen

Davicious X

OK look at this picture (sorry for the quality, flippin crappy camera phones) I just got back from watchin this competition so I know who won.If you can decifer your top chick from the bunch please do so cos there is something truelly amiss with this and it showed when the winner was announced when the whole crowd boo'dafricanqueens.jpgSo the girl that won has been on the books of one of the judges for the past 3 months, I learned this information about a month ago. (Nows a good time to point out that one of the chicks in the pic is my chick) *Waits for some one to say its that beast on the far right* (It isnt, and Im not tellin which one) Thats how I know that information.The judge also had influence over 4 of the 6 judges since he is good friends with them, the other 2 judges were from different mags and neither of them picked the winnerYeah so pick your favourite, Ive got more pics but will up dem during the day.I will also reveal the girl that ended up winning, trust you will be stunnedSee my post a few posts down for the final 5

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

didnt know u was bubz still davicious.which one is ur relative? or how did u get the pics?
I was there, taking pics with my phone and I aint lettin u rabid dogs know which one.Oh and dont worry she's just the number 1 chick, I aint on bein her exclusive right nowAnd if 'bubz' means African Im not. Carrib up in here

lolsaid it from day white gurls >>>>>>>>>>>> black gurlslol
Beg you dont post again.Do you even know how these few chicks even heard about this event? Fact is even the organisers admitted that they hadnt advertised accordingly and it showed cos some of the talent watchin the show was way above someof the chicks in the show, as the beasts on the ends show.Had to draw some of that sideline talent on the sly too tbh

smh @ THE STANDARD OF THESE CHICKS...More of a moral boost..They are utterly ututerly TBH... Only the one with the green wrapper was holdin it down. Bet shez Ibo. have been to similar competitions and seen waay better.That word African queen is used too loosely these days

Seems like a few of you want it to be the girl in the green.Weirdly she is the 2nd runner up.Thats right not even 2nd place!Trust it gets weirder
SHE was second from last yh :D [Amy] What kind of f*ckery is this [Amy]

Seems like a few of you want it to be the girl in the green.Weirdly she is the 2nd runner up.Thats right not even 2nd place!Trust it gets weirder
2nd runner up is 3rd place
Oooooooooedit: just saw durttys post TAKE that back lol

Guest David Braund
2nd runner up is 3rd place
n theres 5 people....