FAO: Motorbike Mandem

Stamina Man

Went back to Cambridge earlier, and I copped this jacket, anyone who knows about Motorbikes, or apparel, will know of the brand :D What you think anyway? Looking to cop my first bike soon, need a helmet as well, looking to get a custom HJC one...4kd41.jpg1z3xx13.jpg10z69np.jpgIt's the PSX-R II Jacket, got matching bottoms with it as well, will post pictures tomorrow

got a r6 for sale, red and black like that jacket...holla
I like R6's, I wouldn't ride one though, i'm starting off with a 400 since I ain't ever owned a motorbike or moped of any sort lol, I went straight to car.Couldn't handle no 600s lol

Looking to get a Ducati 400SSMy dads got a 900SS and it's nice.Nothing too powerful for a first bike though.400SS's are normally the same colours to match the outfit, I want something red and black lol.
i like ducati's but those ones are facking ugly espesh the front light
600s r allrite, ill giv u a few months on da 400 an urll b lookin 2 go higher still
^^ 600s are fine and a r6 does look alot better in my opinion

Looking to get a Ducati 400SSMy dads got a 900SS and it's nice.Nothing too powerful for a first bike though.400SS's are normally the same colours to match the outfit, I want something red and black lol.
i like ducati's but those ones are facking ugly espesh the front light
600s r allrite, ill giv u a few months on da 400 an urll b lookin 2 go higher still
^^ 600s are fine and a r6 does look alot better in my opinion
Yeah i'm not feeling the light, was hoping I could get different ones fitted.Also looking at a Honda CBR 400

LOL @ claiming to know about bikes but then getting a 400.My 600RR soon touch road...STILL
I never said I claimed to know about bikes.I have never owned any sort of motorbike in my life.Allow jumping straight on a 600 and not being able to handle the power on road.

LOL @ claiming to know about bikes but then getting a 400.My 600RR soon touch road...STILL
I never said I claimed to know about bikes.I have never owned any sort of motorbike in my life.Allow jumping straight on a 600 and not being able to handle the power on road.
That's not me though fam. I actually ride.Have you even done a CBT yet?

That's not me though fam. I actually ride.
Yes but were not talking about you, were talking about me never have rode anything above a 50ccEDIT: yeah I done my CBT 2 years ago lol

Yes but were not talking about you, were talking about me never have rode anything above a 50ccEDIT: yeah I done my CBT 2 years ago lol
Jeeez...u better get a 125 first.

Jeeez...u better get a 125 first. A 400 will take you out sooner or later.

No, I lie actually, I crashed my boys T80 lol, but that's 80ccI want to go straight and get a 400, and then 600 next year

No, I lie actually, I crashed my boys T80 lol, but that's 80ccI want to go straight and get a 400, and then 600 next year
Hold on....you've gotta pass your test first.You've gotta do the CBT again, then pay about 6-7 bills for your test...then you're gonna hop straight in a 400 (which are sh*t and outdated) by the way... You're asking for trouble...good luck. Might as well get a Cagiva Mito for about a year to learn the roads.2007_Cagiva_Mito_1r.JPG

Hold on....you've gotta pass your test first.You've gotta do the CBT again, then pay about 6-7 bills for your test...then you're gonna hop straight in a 400 (which are sh*t and outdated) by the way... You're asking for trouble...good luck. Might as well get a Cagiva Mito for about a year to learn the roads.2007_Cagiva_Mito_1r.JPG
u know, those 125s are rapid for what they are