FAO: Xbox Nerds

Most Wanted

If i cop thishttp://cgi.ebay.co.uk/XBOX-360-CONSOLE-CON...1QQcmdZViewItem(the drive dont read discs)can i just replace the disc drive with mine and it will be cool ?
Get it and send it off to Microsoft, they will repair it for free.Come on man egage your brain, I swear you know this already
whupm to Jeffrey
Davicious his xbox is chipped.

If i cop thishttp://cgi.ebay.co.uk/XBOX-360-CONSOLE-CON...1QQcmdZViewItem(the drive dont read discs)can i just replace the disc drive with mine and it will be cool ?
Get it and send it off to Microsoft, they will repair it for free.Come on man egage your brain, I swear you know this already
woah waht?if i bought that (or jsut a f*cked up xbox) and sent it to MS without proof of purchase or anything theyd replace it for me!!?!?!why dont people do that any way instead of selling them?

Boy this is my situaitionEthier way i want a Xbox thats CHIPPED if i send to m$ they are gna send me a whole new Xbox (with sh*t drive that cant be hacked) OR just send it back.my bredrin found out how to fix rrod but i want a extra £45 xbox incase it goes wrong. if its succesful then i can just shot the one i bought on ebay.From there i will just fix everybodys xbox and make money.Brains more than engaged fam.

Im not gonna go back to the link cos its long, but if your telling me that the xbox your gonna buy is chipped your mad.As I understand it some cant be undone and sending any modded xbox to microsoft is foolish cos they wont be sending it back repaired.Im told they either keep hold of it and send you a nice letter about tampering with their equipment or they just give you back the device in the same condition you sent it to them.

Im not gonna go back to the link cos its long, but if your telling me that the xbox your gonna buy is chipped your mad.As I understand it some cant be undone and sending any modded xbox to microsoft is foolish cos they wont be sending it back repaired.Im told they either keep hold of it and send you a nice letter about tampering with their equipment or they just give you back the device in the same condition you sent it to them.
No thats not what i'm telling you.lool thats a parwtf why aint the colors aint wrkin

No thats not what i'm telling you.lool thats a parwtf why aint the colors aint wrkin
LOL seen OK so get the new one, if it needs repairing then do so through microsoft then just mod it like your old one.Is that advice anymore accurate? LOL at the crossed wires

No thats not what im saying at all LOOLTheres nothing wrong with the console im buying, the cd drive does not work thats it.So if i flop trying to fix my original console, i can use then put my flashed cd drive in the new ebayed Xbox.If i succeed ill just return it or sell it for more.