Weekly stabbing report

That's That Kid

Children killed in 'knife attack' _44705066_carshalton_getty226b.jpg Neighbours said the family were originally from Sri Lanka Two children have died and a baby is in a serious condition after what police believe was a knife attack. Officers were called at 2230 BST on Friday to Carshalton, south London. A five-year-old boy, a girl aged four and a six-month-old girl were rushed to hospital with stab wounds. The older boy and girl later died. A 39-year-old man and a 35-year-old woman were arrested at the scene and taken to separate south London police stations for questioning. Condition 'improved' Murder squad detectives and the Child Abuse Investigation Command are investigating the incident which took place at a house on a busy through road in the quiet suburb. The boy and girl died within minutes of each other in hospital just before midnight on Friday. The injured girl's condition improved from critical to serious on Saturday morning. _44705107_london_carshalt_226.gif Carshalton is a fairly quiet suburb of London All three children are believed to be siblings. Sen Gupta, who lives opposite the house, said the family who lived there were Tamils from Sri Lanka and had moved into the house "less than a year ago". Another neighbour, Pam Thomas, saw paramedics carrying the children to ambulances on Friday night. "There were so many ambulances, five or six, that I was expecting them to bring out more people," she added. Another nearby resident, John Bailey, told the BBC about 10 emergency vehicles arrived in the street and the children were rushed out of the house. He saw paramedics attempting to resuscitate one of them. "They put...the child in the back of the ambulance and it stayed there for about five or 10 minutes, and that never went away with sirens on either, so you thought the worst," he added. Post-mortem examinations are expected to be carried out on the two dead children over the weekend. Police said they believed they knew their identities but officers were still waiting for confirmation that all family members had been informed of the incident.

Your gonna tell me what I wanna know or Im gonna hurt you. Im not just gonna hurt you, but Im gonna hurt anyone you ever liked, anyone you ever loved. Family, friends, Mrs Johnson from down the street, even your f*ck*ng dog I dont give a f*ck.Oh I'll do it, and I'll make you watch, I'll spill your f*ck*ng KIDS INTESTINES ALL OVER THE f*ck*ng FLOOR. So your gonna tell me what I wanna know, or theres gonna be murders. THATS RIGHT YOU PRICK f*ck, I'LL CHOP YOUR f*ck*ng WIVES HEAD OFF AND FEED YOU HER BLOOD SOAKED HAIR. And if you still havent told me what I wanna know, when the soft pale skin of your daughters lifeless hand rests in yours I'll turn all of my attention, all of my resources into hurting you.I'll leave my wife and take a sobatical from work, just in the pursuit of hurting you.And I'll be patient too. I'll take you SO CLOSE TO THE BRINK O' DEATH, YOU CAN SMELL HIS ROTTING BREATH. YOU MAGGOT MUTHAf*ckA, TELL ME WHAT I WANNA KNOW!