Being broke

Jubez II

Is the shittest f*ck*ng thing ever, I just told my mum I was going shop to buy bread and she f*ck*ng switches at me talking about how there's bills to pay and here I am popping off whenever I feel like to buy bread and how things would be different if she always bought things without thinking about others, this is about a f*ck*ng pound 39 loaf of bread, just taking the upmost piss, she owes me five pounds as well which I need to pay off a bet and I owe her 20 for a phone bill so she's keeping the fiver which wasn't what we agreed on when I first leant it to here, to make matters worse I just slammed my door and the sh*t is barely hanging on the hinges now. My bed has planks missing I have a chest of draws with three out of five draws missing a printer which never has any ink in it and I've been wearing the same f*ck*ng jeans for a week.I swear to God if one more thing breaks / goes wrong I am setting myself on fire.Rant over.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+ No EMA for two weeks which means I can't buy any decent threads to go and job hunt which is further trapping me in this mire of £30 weekly payments and bribing attendance with sweets.

{fat dj on BET} YOU DONT GRIND, YOU DONT SHINE {fat dj on BET}
I HAVE NOTHING TO GRIND WITH

lol i feel your pain
but u def need to get on the job marketo, at the garms thngu must have something, even black jeans and a polo shirt, or church sh*teven if u have to work in macdonaldsanything is better than hearin ur mum moan about moneygo internet caff, make a couple flyerstutor little kids over the summer...

lol i feel your pain
but u def need to get on the job marketo, at the garms thngu must have something, even black jeans and a polo shirt, or church sh*teven if u have to work in macdonaldsanything is better than hearin ur mum moan about moneygo internet caff, make a couple flyerstutor little kids over the summer...
beggars can't be choosers I know but McDonalds nah there's only so low I can stoop, I'm gonna do some quick laundry now select some trouser shirt cardi tie combo or whatever and head out with C.V.s after my exam on tuesday, greenwich is wasted for jobs so Bluewater it is.

if u see any small building firms working on house extensions etc just walk up to them and ask if they have got any work going If you dont ask you dont get
My friend got a job in construction paying 70 a day, I'd standardly bunk a week of school for it but he didn't get back to me, I might have a walk around though and try see whats going on with that though cause manual labour pays good money.

lol i feel your pain
beggars can't be choosers I know but McDonalds nah there's only so low I can stoop, I'm gonna do some quick laundry now select some trouser shirt cardi tie combo or whatever and head out with C.V.s after my exam on tuesday, greenwich is wasted for jobs so Bluewater it is.
CALL CENTRESIM TELLIN UEASIEST JOBS TO GETget urself in an agency, or go job centreits gna take u forever to get a retail job this time of yrimho