Being broke

Jubez II

credit crunch hittin hard
LMFAOReality Check:For real though, anyone complaining about not having money.And then coming with:"Theres only so low I can stoop" @ McDonaldsNeeds to f*ck*ng jam.You obviously dont want it that bad fam. You're just lazy.When you can afford to be picky about where you work, and look down on working in fast food.You dont have a f*ck*ng clue what its like to be broke.Settle down.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
lol i feel your pain
but u def need to get on the job marketo, at the garms thngu must have something, even black jeans and a polo shirt, or church sh*teven if u have to work in macdonaldsanything is better than hearin ur mum moan about moneygo internet caff, make a couple flyerstutor little kids over the summer...
beggars can't be choosers I know but McDonalds nah there's only so low I can stoop, I'm gonna do some quick laundry now select some trouser shirt cardi tie combo or whatever and head out with C.V.s after my exam on tuesday, greenwich is wasted for jobs so Bluewater it is.
SAAFE FAM, IM GOIN BLUEWATER TO BLOW MY WAGES TODAY OR TOMORROW..SICK.Where do you live?West end is a mecca man..

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Is the shittest f*ck*ng thing ever, I just told my mum I was going shop to buy bread and she f*ck*ng switches at me talking about how there's bills to pay and here I am popping off whenever I feel like to buy bread and how things would be different if she always bought things without thinking about others, this is about a f*ck*ng pound 39 loaf of bread, just taking the upmost piss, she owes me five pounds as well which I need to pay off a bet and I owe her 20 for a phone bill so she's keeping the fiver which wasn't what we agreed on when I first leant it to here, to make matters worse I just slammed my door and the sh*t is barely hanging on the hinges now. My bed has planks missing I have a chest of draws with three out of five draws missing a printer which never has any ink in it and I've been wearing the same f*ck*ng jeans for a week.I swear to God if one more thing breaks / goes wrong I am setting myself on fire.Rant over.
AC is you.Got a bank account, passport/driving licence...PM me
I AINT JOKING, PM ME ON THIS. (JUBEZ)

Is the shittest f*ck*ng thing ever, I just told my mum I was going shop to buy bread and she f*ck*ng switches at me talking about how there's bills to pay and here I am popping off whenever I feel like to buy bread and how things would be different if she always bought things without thinking about others, this is about a f*ck*ng pound 39 loaf of bread, just taking the upmost piss, she owes me five pounds as well which I need to pay off a bet and I owe her 20 for a phone bill so she's keeping the fiver which wasn't what we agreed on when I first leant it to here, to make matters worse I just slammed my door and the sh*t is barely hanging on the hinges now. My bed has planks missing I have a chest of draws with three out of five draws missing a printer which never has any ink in it and I've been wearing the same f*ck*ng jeans for a week.I swear to God if one more thing breaks / goes wrong I am setting myself on fire.Rant over.
Bring me in wanna up my total

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Forgot how it feels likeMy bank balance says 3g's and it aint my account number[Jim Jones]Ya dig[Jim Jones]
Quiet or I'll have 3 G's come and take your P's.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Bring me in wanna up my total
What bank you with?*this is as much as I'll discuss on the net, aint about baiting the manouvers*

LMFAOReality Check:For real though, anyone complaining about not having money.And then coming with:"Theres only so low I can stoop" @ McDonaldsNeeds to f*ck*ng jam.You obviously dont want it that bad fam. You're just lazy.When you can afford to be picky about where you work, and look down on working in fast food.You dont have a f*ck*ng clue what its like to be broke.Settle down.
[R.A]TRUUUUE TALKS![/R.A]

im broke 80% of the timebut it dosent phaze me more than 30% of the timeGod understands and he always provideslike last night i went 2 the movies, intending 2 payand the yute was just like 'the tills are closed so u may aswell just go straight thru'the Lord sheweth mercy

You really do sound broke, and not like most people moan on here about being broke, when all they've done is spent their retail wages to quick, so have to sacrifice raving at the weekend.But you sound waste aswell, if you really are broke and sold alot of yr sh*t + arguing with yr mum over small amounts of change, you shouldnt be thinking your too big to work in McDonalds.My advice, sign up to a number of recruitment agencies, reed etc, ask about that any of yr people may know of.Use Gumtree, they have endless, email as many as you possibly can and you will get replies.Get numbers of supermakets/sports shops ask around for vacancies. and give out CV's for whats going.I have the feeling you wont act on the advice though, so we may just be wasting time replying.

Very true, very very true. I always say this to myself if i actually wanted it that BAD i would go to the end of the earth for it.

Guest David Braund

hustle n do anythingn i mean anything.if u have the mental strength to do sutin illegal, then dootherwise jus grind anything u can do flip that Psell stuff on ebay, buy n re-sell stuffu could become a removal man, or do plastering or helpin with garden paving companies etc

Im ready to get this paper, g, you with me? Motherf*cking right, my pockets looking kind of tightAnd Im stressed, yo biggie let me get the vestNo need for that, just grab the f*ck*ng gatThe first pocket thats fat put the tec to his backWord is born, Im a smoke him yo dont fake no moves (what? )Treat it like boxing: stick and move, stick and moveNigga, you aint got to explain sh*tIve been robbin motherf*ckers since the slave shipsWith the same clip and the same four-fiveTwo point-blank, a motherf*ckers sure to die