Minor server downtime @ 18:15

Guest Swiftie

Guest Swiftie

Been meaning to do this ever since like last year.But finally got the time to actually do it whilst I sit here sick a f*ck*ng dog. :DAnyways, there's a few server security options I need to rebuild. A few ports to block.A few scripts to update. Apache config to rebuild. PHP config to rebuild. MySQL demon to reconfig(cross fingers we come back without any issues)Normally I would say give me 5 mins. But make it 15 for the sake of it.Sorry its last minute. But if I don't do it now whilst I got the time. Then it will never get done. :DExpect other announcements to follow about other updates.. Going to stick this in Whatever 1st before moving it to announcements later

Guest Swiftie

Majority of changes are in the CORE.So you might experience a faster browsing experience. (NOT LIKE WE'VE HAD ISSUES) mind you.We have always been the big boys innadis. But its always good to be better.A few minor Forum changes will occur. But thats not as important as this.And you will all be notifies in due time.Might give it till 18:15 actually.

Guest Swiftie
IPS Driver Error There appears to be an error with the database. You can try to refresh the page by clicking here
When did you get that?