You Know That Saying...

Stamina Man

Something like"You never know how much you loved someone until you lose them"It's true :DAnyone ever found out this and regretted being such a prick?If you know what I mean.This happens, and I always feel like I have done something wrong, or it's my fault and all that.I'm bare upset so I don't know if this makes sense really :DOh yeah, and when you're listening to music, and them songs come up, that remind you of stuff = :D

Guest David Braund

nt really tbhmaybe im jus f*cked but i try not to dwell too much n the what if's and has beenseven if it is true, ill never realise it, coz i never let myselfif u know what i mean

Guest David Braund
Yeah I know what you mean still, problem with me is I get too attached to people, which makes it worse when it's over.
im the complete oppositei try beyond whats necessary to not get attached to anyone to avoid the innevitable dissapointment when they go away

chin up best thing to do is get bladdered n forcefully hav sex with a fat birdworked for me
Incest.
cipher man wot happened?used 2 come with bare wit n now u jus come with the odd rape n incest related statementsfell off hardna but really owenthe whole "plenty more fish in the sea" phrase makes alot more sense once ur penis is acutally in the seayh i come with metaphors now

i think in the past i probably felt like this ' what if ......... ' and ' if only ....... ' etc etcbut these days i just think, everything happens for a reason, no point in dwelling on the past and beating yourself up about it, learn from the mistakes that were made and just look to the future instead.