Bobby Brown - 2 CAN PLAY THAT GAME (MIX) FEEDBACK!

JOE BETTER BLOW

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:Dhttp://www.zshare.net/audio/12875878c8493779/i made this on fl, then ran it through another software, its been played in a couple small partys and gotten quite gd reactions...i like it, but i made it. so can any1 on ere drop views on it, if i get better responses frm here and elsewhere, im'a make a clean full verison, as this is not completly clean n dun well.
well i listenedproducing really isnt ur thing is it. It sounds like a cd jumping about.what partys did u play at? do u rave in wales?
:D wales uno

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

You should not have done the skipping effect, it makes it sound bad. Or if you did it only do it with the drums, not the vocals.If this came on and I was at a party and this was beign played I would look at the DJ and tell him to stop wiping his arse with his discs cuz it must be dirty or something.The rest, honestly isnt too bad for what it is.

Lol low it you man...Tunes sick still...Bobby Browns a legend...EDIT:JUST CLOCKED ITS ABOUT HIS REMIX NOT THE TUNELMAOUR sh*t BLUDSTART MENU > CONTROL PANEL > REMOVE PROGRAMS > FRUITY LOOPS 7.0 > UNINSTAL > YES > START > LOG OFF LIFE = U IMO
:D:D Mr X has spoken

Lol low it you man...Tunes sick still...Bobby Browns a legend...EDIT:JUST CLOCKED ITS ABOUT HIS REMIX NOT THE TUNELMAOUR sh*t BLUDSTART MENU > CONTROL PANEL > REMOVE PROGRAMS > FRUITY LOOPS 7.0 > UNINSTAL > YES > START > LOG OFF LIFE = U IMO
:D:D Mr X has spoken
HahahahaPISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSED :D