London Pirate Radio Station's

DJ Stashman

jubez II i done told u rinse is playing daily dubstep shows from the biggest guys in dubstepplays grime most dayswhat more do u wantobviously it aint 2004 no more , get over itsheez
Bruv I wasn't arguing with you I just didn't get what the guy I actually quoted was getting at, man was flip flopping all over the place, calm down innit.
i was trying to tell you pirate radio is not dead thats all.

pirate radio aint dead
lmao @ ppl thinking pirate radio is dead cos the grime pirate radio era is dead...internet pirate radio has just replaced a lot but...rinse is still kicking it tbh.
Garage eraGrime eraDubstep eraI assume you're reffering to ?
cant speak for grime or what your gonna class as garage these days (bassline or not)...but dubstep gets regular shows on rinse, react etc.dnb still gets spun on pirates.internet radio has just replaced the pirate stations really, cos who is really tuning in on a radio to them stations these days. plus u get much more listeners from all over the world.but wen i do go thru the radio dial once in a blue moon i swear theres still bare pirates playin ragga, bashment, dnb and everything.der just nt as popular as they used to be.