Sign in to follow this  
Grafter

dem faceboook status' deh

is marking 400 GCSE papers and its not looking good! I feel sorry for some of these pupils as they will be in tears on results day! Not SERIOUS!!! 1/60?

Guest Swiftie

Them teachers that get f*cked by pupil & catch feelings dere..*has no relevance to the topic really. but remembers what school was like* :D

Guest Flat Eric
should bait her to EDXL or wot ever they calledswear teachers aint ment to have fassybook
Lol at thinking they sign some sort of contract 1. You are not allowed to be involved in social networking websites.LOL BLED

Guest Swiftie

Yo do know its not only just teachers that mark papers right?

lol @ a teacher being on facebook.
not even a teacher is it?a proper exam marker type guywtfthe internet will be the death of us all

lol @ a teacher being on facebook.
not even a teacher is it?a proper exam marker type guywtfthe internet will be the death of us all
Uni students sometimes get paid to mark the work.

lol@ teachers not being allowed to be on facebookWHAT WORLD ARE U LIVING IN?

Guest Tronics

Wouldn't be surprised if it's reported that this years GCSE's results were the worst of recent years.I'm shocked that i'm still seeing kids on road during study break, most of them really don't give a damn.

SMH.Do your job properly or dont f*ck*ng do it at all.
£ tbh tho
Yeah, but still man, allow f*ck*ng up someones future cause your too lazy to do the job your getting paid for properly.Unacceptable really.

i dont see where u lot are comin from, with the not doin the job properly...have u heard of a break?

lol at the shock horror, i kno a couple teachers still, no different from me or you, jus working a job, jus like your local GP. levels of professionalism have dropped, but not as much as you'd think.one of my good friends has done exam marking in his summers before, i was doing Ketamine with him just last week.

lol at the shock horror, i kno a couple teachers still, no different from me or you, jus working a job, jus like your local GP. levels of professionalism have dropped, but not as much as you'd think.one of my good friends has done exam marking in his summers before, i was doing Ketamine with him just last week.
innitYou have to be pretty naive to think they are squeeky cleanI have a mate who was a teacher and he used to tell me some f*cked up stories about what went on

Guest Radio
Completely unprofessional. I'd send it to the BBC personally. It's a f*ck*ng disgrace. Give me her name please.
'kl;jojl;jlojljlj