dem faceboook status' deh

Grafter

Guest Flat Eric
should bait her to EDXL or wot ever they calledswear teachers aint ment to have fassybook
Lol at thinking they sign some sort of contract 1. You are not allowed to be involved in social networking websites.LOL BLED

Guest Tronics

Wouldn't be surprised if it's reported that this years GCSE's results were the worst of recent years.I'm shocked that i'm still seeing kids on road during study break, most of them really don't give a damn.

lol at the shock horror, i kno a couple teachers still, no different from me or you, jus working a job, jus like your local GP. levels of professionalism have dropped, but not as much as you'd think.one of my good friends has done exam marking in his summers before, i was doing Ketamine with him just last week.

lol at the shock horror, i kno a couple teachers still, no different from me or you, jus working a job, jus like your local GP. levels of professionalism have dropped, but not as much as you'd think.one of my good friends has done exam marking in his summers before, i was doing Ketamine with him just last week.
innitYou have to be pretty naive to think they are squeeky cleanI have a mate who was a teacher and he used to tell me some f*cked up stories about what went on