Beckham Named Captain By Capello

Avon Barksdale

should be vice captain after rio....still englands best player by a mile(end product wise)

fgfghghghNO FUKIN WAYHE SHOULDNT EVEN BE EVEN THE SQUAD NO MORELET ALONE THE STARTING 11 OR EVEN CAPTAINI SWEAR I GIVE UP WITH THIS COUNTRYIF HE ENDS UP BEING NAMED PERMANENT CAPTAIN....
Oh no its spreading. Beg you name another England player with as many assists as BeckhamThats in history, name another England player that has as many assists as Beckham.

Becks is still good enoguh for England
Definitely.Shouldn't be captain though, they shoulda give it to Barry. If he's gonna rotate it why bother giving it someone who obviously isn't here for the long term.
I wouldnt even have Barry in the starting line up tbh

I probably wouldnt either. Carrick > BarryBut if Capello has him in his plans, from the last few starts Barry has made, it's obvious he still has some sort of inferiority.He's doing the simple pass too much, and doesn't impose himself as much as he does at Villa. Giving him the captaincy woulda gone some way to solving this problem IMO.Thats IF your gonna rotate it, I wouldn't do that either.

fgfghghghNO FUKIN WAYHE SHOULDNT EVEN BE EVEN THE SQUAD NO MORELET ALONE THE STARTING 11 OR EVEN CAPTAINI SWEAR I GIVE UP WITH THIS COUNTRYIF HE ENDS UP BEING NAMED PERMANENT CAPTAIN....
Oh no its spreading. Beg you name another England player with as many assists as BeckhamThats in history, name another England player that has as many assists as Beckham.
What have achieved with Beckham though?...Time for the next batch of players to get a chance imo...Especially in friendly's aswell...