DJs Leak Lil’ Wayne’s Album In Protest Of Rapper’s Comments Against Mixtape Jocks

DJ Stashman

Lil’ Wayne’s recent comment about mixtape DJ’s is coming back to bite him where it hurts worse: potential album sales.The Cash Money star unexpectedly criticized the underground industry in an interview with Foundation Magazine, a title dedicated to covering the mixtape game.The rapper, whose DJ Drama hosted Dedication series and DJ Khaled fronted Da Drought 3 catapulted his stock among fans, responded to a question about his favorite mixtape DJ by lashing out: “f*ck you if you a mixtape DJ.”“I created the mixtape game, but I’m not into that no more,” Wayne said. “I’m doing Lil’ Wayne. I’m against it, anti-mixtape dude. I don’t know no mixtape DJs.” The comment seemed directed at the various DJs who put together Lil’ Wayne compilations without the rapper’s approval despite the fact he leaks the material himself.Regardless, various DJs are now leaking Lil’ Wayne’s highly-anticipated Tha Carter III in protest.The album is due to be released June 10, and was expected to sell well, but downloadable links to the project have popped up everywhere online.One anonymous DJ attached a letter with the album responding to Wayne’s comments.”Lately Lil Wayne, dubbed “The Greatest Rapper Alive,” has taken a shot at all mixtape DJs,” the note began. “I myself am a DJ and I found his inappropriateness to be unprofessional considering how this album is highly anticipated. So, I have received this version from a contact who’s name I won’t disclose for his safety and reputation. But since I can give a f*ck about “The Rapper Eater,” here’s a gift for his fans as a big “f*ck You” to Sir Lil’ Weezy.”Another DJ, a high-profile Southern spinner, also sent a blast echoing the anti-Weezy stance.DJ Doo Wop was among the first to start the backlash against Lil’ Wayne with a a video montage he created featuring images of Wayne and audio from the Cash Money camp profusely thanking DJs.Lil Wayne’s label, Universal Records, nor anyone inside the rapper’s camp, has not issued a statement in regard’s to the mixtape comment or the lead of Tha Carter III.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only 17 tracks from the listing have been leaked and the other songs are currently unknown. Lil Wayne has stated on May 31st, 2008 that due to the fact the Carter III was leaked he has decided not to release it. The album has been officially pushed back to an unknown date. He has also stated most of the tracks will be replaced by new ones.

Only 17 tracks from the listing have been leaked and the other songs are currently unknown. Lil Wayne has stated on May 31st, 2008 that due to the fact the Carter III was leaked he has decided not to release it. The album has been officially pushed back to an unknown date. He has also stated most of the tracks will be replaced by new ones.
Wayne is a f*ck*ng badman :D Takes tracks for breathing

Wayne is a f*ck*ng badman :D Takes tracks for breathing
This is getting ridiculous now lol. Since Carter III he has released atleast enough material for 3 class albums.

FOD[';G#FD'GFD#GFG#DFG#FDH#GFJN'VN#BVN#V#GH#FGLMAO, he is f*ck*ng pissedmust be feeling like a right c*nt atm

Guest David Braund
thats bullshithot-sauce.jpgOR GTFO

Wayne made the right decision. A lot of mixtape Djs are also current or former radio & club Djs also.DJs all over the country was saying f*ck him and from every DJ crew is plotting moves to get him he was over on this album. I'll give a feeling of the anger...

I SEE THE BITCHASSNESS OF A LOT OF MIXTAPE DJS RIGHT NOW AND IT SUMS UP ALOT OF WHAT I ALREADY THOUGHT AND HAVE BEEN SAYING SINCE DAY ONE....YALLNIGGAS AREN'T REAL!! SINCE DJ'S LOVE TO TALK sh*t ABOUT EACH OTHER AND BASHEACH OTHER FOR NO REASON BUT ARE SCARED AS HELL TO STAND UP FOR THEMSELVESWHEN SOMEONE TALKS sh*t ABOUT THE GROUP AS A COLLECTIVE I FIGURE I'LL DOWHAT I'VE BEEN DOING SINCE DAY ONE AND THATS STANDING ON MY OWN! I'LL BEDAMNED IF I LET ANY NIGGA GET AWAY WITH SAYING F**K ME WITHOUT HIM FACINGSOME TYPE OF REPRECUSSIONS! INCLUDING LIL' WAYNE!!! I GAVE HIM A PASS WHENHE KISSED ANOTHER MAN BECAUSE THAT S**T DIDN'T EFFECT ME,BUT HE'S NOT SLIDING ON THIS ONE!LIL WAYNE SAID F*CK MIXTAPE DJS!SO NOW IM ABOUT TO SHOW THAT BOY THE MEANING OF BOOTLEG!FREE CARTER 3 DOWNLOAD!PART 1http://www.megaupload.com/?d=31EJ1W1HPART 2http://www.megaupload.com/?d=62Q8LWHW
Then I get a message like...
"I heard lil wayne said f*ck all mix tape dj's smh they have about 10 vans of people handin out carter 3 albums FREE on fordham rd and gunhill and all over da bronx lol, his album aint even hit stores yet. he pissed them off"
Which ultimately forced Wayne too...
Lil Wayne appeared on DJ Drama’s Shade 45 Sirius satellite radio show last night and cleared up controversial remarks made about mixtape DJ’s. Lil Wayne responded to the comments he made in a recent interview. “I am anti-mixtape,” Lil Wayne told The Foundation Magazine. “I don’t know no mixtape DJ’s. If you’re a mixtape DJ, f**k ya. I am pissed off at the mixtape game. They suckin’ my d**k but won’t let me cum.” Last night the rapper apologized to DJ’s worldwide and told DJ Drama that he did not mean to make a blanket statement that included all DJ’s. He did however, take the makers of the Wayne’s World series of mixtapes to task. While Lil Wayne called out a DJ Empire or “them Empire n***as,” it appears he was referring to Worldwide Legacy’s brand of mixtapes. “When I put the disc in, these n***as on there talking like ‘yo n***a this our seventh time around what’s good and these n***as hating on us. If you made the Wayne’s World Volume 1-7 your mama's a b**ch. And if you the Empire n***a, I hope you die twice tomorrow. But every other DJ I f**k with you and I wouldn’t be s**t without to tell the truth.”

Guest Teddy Riley

What's Wayne's beef with the Wayne World's mixtapes?What he mean with the whole 'Suck my d*ck, but won't lemme cum'' comment? No homo...

Lil Wayne appeared on DJ Drama’s Shade 45 Sirius satellite radio show last night and cleared up controversial remarks made about mixtape DJ’s. Lil Wayne responded to the comments he made in a recent interview. “I am anti-mixtape,” Lil Wayne told The Foundation Magazine. “I don’t know no mixtape DJ’s. If you’re a mixtape DJ, f**k ya. I am pissed off at the mixtape game. They suckin’ my d**k but won’t let me cum.” Last night the rapper apologized to DJ’s worldwide and told DJ Drama that he did not mean to make a blanket statement that included all DJ’s. He did however, take the makers of the Wayne’s World series of mixtapes to task. While Lil Wayne called out a DJ Empire or “them Empire n***as,” it appears he was referring to Worldwide Legacy’s brand of mixtapes. “When I put the disc in, these n***as on there talking like ‘yo n***a this our seventh time around what’s good and these n***as hating on us. If you made the Wayne’s World Volume 1-7 your mama's a b**ch. And if you the Empire n***a, I hope you die twice tomorrow. But every other DJ I f**k with you and I wouldn’t be s**t without to tell the truth.”
Intense word swallowing, damage is done though, like guy said if he makes it again he can have a me vs the world attitude will be quite sick.

What's Wayne's beef with the Wayne World's mixtapes?What he mean with the whole 'Suck my d*ck, but won't lemme cum'' comment? No homo...
They leeching.Good DJs know when to let a artist breathe.If you drop 7 tapes of one artist & your not in camp, your on overkill.So basically what he saying by that comment is cool you appreciate me & your giving me promo (sucking his d*ck) but enough sucking now, stop leaking my tracks to the masses so I can finish my album & get my money (cum).