Thought this might be helpful

Shawn_Carter

Best ones for each bodypart imo if you want the BEST results both strength and size wise:Chest:BB/DB Press (Flat,Incline,Decline)Dips (Bodyweight, Weighted,Machine, Assisted)Hammer strength pressDB Flyes (Flat/Incline)Standing Cable CrossoversTricepsClose grip bench (If done with dumbbells use hammer grip)Bench dips (Ask someone to add weight on legs if too easy)Tricep dips (bodyweight, weighted, assisted)SkullcrushersCable pushdownsShouldersStanding military press (BB or DB)Seated press (BB or DB)Lateral raiseBent over raiseBicepsClose grip chin ups (bodyweight, assisted, weighted)BB/DB curlHammer curlPreacher curlBackDeadliftsBent over rowDumbbell rowPullupsSeated cable rowT-Bar rowHammer strength rowShrugsHyperextensions(also works the hamstrings)LegsSquatsSplit squatsLeg PressLungesHamstring curlHyperextensions(also works the lower back)Someone sticky this.

Goku how many exercises do you do each session?Like say you was doing chest/tris day, how many chest and how many tricep exercises would you do?I usually do 3 or 4 exercises for each body part, is that about right?Plus yh i agree about your list of most effective but u need to mix it up now and then otherwise it gets boring and ur body doesnt feel it as much anymore.

When i done chest/tri i do 3-4 excercises.3 compounds and one isolation.For triceps I do about two excercises remember they get worked alot during chest aswell.But now i only do 2 excercises because i work out bodyparts twice a week.All depends on you, there's this one guy I know on bodybuilding forums who does about 5-6 excercises for the chest twice a week. Bare people said he was overtraining but he ended up with sick results.If u feel ur overtraining cut down a bit, if you feel like you can do more feel free to do more but dont go too hardcore.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...