Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Gayle

"Lightweight, Peanuts, Reeaady"

How do u get psychedI just normally just get into the "zone", block out everything, I have the "no pain, no pain" bit from rocky going thru my head, when the black trainer is talking to rocky in the corner

lol, nothing. i dont really do all that stuff tbh, i dont make heavy heaving noises either, and hate people shoutingi put on my music and do my thing..and im out. but i coudl work out to anything,

dnt really need to get psyched but the hype music (angry grime, violent hip hop) does make me work hardr

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
dnt really need to get psyched but the hype music (angry grime, violent hip hop) does make me work hardr
HIT EM, HIT EM HIT EM WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT?!ANNNNNNNNNNTE UP

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>">
name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

having someone there to push u really helps, i managed 8 reps on one chest exercise when normally i can only do 6, purely because someone else was hyping me on. Otherwise i just say 'c*nt' over and over again in my head and myself feeling aggressive and then attack the weight (making sure i keep proper form and don't let momentum do all the work of course)