Menage a trois

Ephren Taylor

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest David Braund

no, my attention span barely handles one chick, 2 would b overload i reckonn neither would i consider the 2 man thingits jus the whole being naked in close proximity thing with another dude, makes me un comfortablemaybe if we take turns while waitin outside etc

I dunno. Was thinking about it and any chicks that are on this are DEFINITELY not barebackable. Am I gonna have to switch condoms in between? Coz that's long. Both chicks have to be enthusiastic coz I'm not f*ck*ng one while licking another. While I'm f*ck*ng one the other needs to find something to do. Finding chicks that know this is long. Just seems like there's a lot to work out.It's all in the details.

theoretically, its a dreamand just like seeing christina milian naked, i would like it to remain like that. . .
What? You never wanna see Christina Milian naked? What the f*ck?
I know what he means still.Like the fantasy is better than the disappointing reality...after she gives in, she becomes any mixed race naked poontang wielding hoe.

Guest David Braund
So while I'm sexing one of them what should the other one be doing?Licking my nipples. or somethingwould be biggle i reckon
lmfao

I never understand brehs that battery girls together. I knew 2 that would do it all the time, kinda homo to me. Last thing I wanna see when im banging some fanny is to look up and see 1 of my boys. That would be instant floppage.

I never understand brehs that battery girls together. I knew 2 that would do it all the time, kinda homo to me. Last thing I wanna see when im banging some fanny is to look up and see 1 of my boys. That would be instant floppage.
lol, them insecure guys there, as long as i get mine, i dnt care whos in the room.

lol, them insecure guys there, as long as i get mine, i dnt care whos in the room.
lol, them queer guys there.

LOL at thinking im insecure cos I dont wanna see my boys naked while having sex smh. But whatever floats your boat eh.