This chocolate >>>>your favourite choloate

Doug

Guest Flat Eric
bouchees_assorted.jpgsee this in the liquor store selling for £1 eachfort i was ballin so i bort one just now....the taste is 2 much>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
lol at buying ONE10000 ting tbh

Guest David Braund

daim bar is LLOOOOOOIVEalthough i aint had them since i broke one of my molar teethi know its gonna KILLLsh*t come like concrete

Guest Esquilax
1 for a pound? f*ck off
was just about to say thishow you gonna pay a whole pound sterling for one piece of chocolateyou can get 3 galaxys for that

daim bar is LLOOOOOOIVE
Why did the rename it from Dime to Daim.Some sh*t name.Come like Jif and Cif.
Rah i thought durrty had just made a typo still, but trusay i dont even look @ names of sh*t when i buy them too tough, the wrapper designs are distinctive enough
daim bar is LLOOOOOOIVE
Some other company had the name or saink
Your not serious! You are making a mockery of the educational system, sheeeeeezus what was so important that u couldnt take out the extra time to push EVEN 2 more keys (SUMFING, i wont be picky n say "something")SMH

daim bar is LLOOOOOOIVE
Rah i thought durrty had just made a typo still, but trusay i dont even look @ names of sh*t when i buy them too tough, the wrapper designs are distinctive enough
daim bar is LLOOOOOOIVE
Some other company had the name or saink
Your not serious! You are making a mockery of the educational system, sheeeeeezus what was so important that u couldnt take out the extra time to push EVEN 2 more keys (SUMFING, i wont be picky n say "something")SMH

Guest Flat Eric
1 for a pound? f*ck off
was just about to say thishow you gonna pay a whole pound sterling for one piece of chocolateyou can get 3 galaxys for that
No you can'tjust about 2 or saink not 3 bled