Sign in to follow this  
DJ Rumble

more soppy shizzell

Thought I'd start a new thread for everyone cos there was only one lonely thread and what with it being the love forum i felt it was only fair to give the first thread a partner. biggrin.gif:D :wink: 8)

Innit.... how sweet am i!

<gag> biggrin.gif
:D HA HA :D

LOL@NATIM SURE U SHOULD BE IN THE FITNSEXY ROOM GIRLIE..... X XU AINT NO MINGER!!!!!
i soooooo am...hence me being single lol
AHHHHH DONT BE SIL...............????? HANG ON MINGER COS UR SINGLE WHAT U SAYING THAT MEANS IM A MINGER 2 COS IM SINGLE :cry:

me to im a minger biggrin.gif
YEAH YEAH WHAT EVER LMAO..... THIS IS THE BLOKE WITH HALF THE INTERNET AS STORAGE SPACE FOR HIS PHOTO'S LMAO!!!!U KNOW U AINT A MINGER DAN !!!! BELIEVE ME ID BE THE FIRST TO TELL U ....LMAO :D

me to im a minger biggrin.gif
YEAH YEAH WHAT EVER LMAO..... THIS IS THE BLOKE WITH HALF THE INTERNET AS STORAGE SPACE FOR HIS PHOTO'S LMAO!!!!U KNOW U AINT A MINGER DAN !!!! BELIEVE ME ID BE THE FIRST TO TELL U ....LMAO :D
he knows he aint lisa lol

lmaobless.... dan gettin all shy ...lolsaw rainie earlier dan, she invited me 2 a gay bar somewhere... aint ever been 2 one b 4 but am told atmosphere is real friendly n no trouble may go not sure yet oooooooooo may even pull a bird there xxx :wink:

biggrin.gif check you out.... not my seen really so aint been to one. im sure ull pull them birds :wink:
dont lie dan u know u got ur skin tight leather trousers and white vest hangin up in ur cuboard especially lmao he he xx :D:D